Sunday, December 09, 2012

Longest Home-Grounded, Ever.

It’s Sunday, and I haven’t stepped out from the house since I came back from Alexandra Hospital on Wednesday. I have never stayed at home in Singapore for more than 48 hours. This is my longest streak and it’s expected to continue until Tuesday. I broke my very own Guinness record.

I was very scared that I would go mad not knowing what to do at home, but it turned out to be not that bad – thanks to my flatmates to make things more bearable. I developed a new routine.

I woke up at 7am in the morning, showered, had breakfast while browsing, and then started to logging to work at 8am. The work would keep me occupied until around 1pm, and then I have 15 mins of lunch and continue to work until 9pm (or 10pm, on Friday).

I know I had few options to spend my day – sleeping, watching movie, playing game, etc. Working might not be the best option, but at least it kept my mind occupied and I don’t have to be haunted by the pile of work waiting once I’m back to office :p

For Saturday, we’re spending it with… movie marathon! We started with Resident Evil – Retribution (feel like watching a video game!) and Stolen (I love Nicholas Cage!), and ending it with a lighter movie - Wedding Diary (Ah Niu is really funny!).

For Sunday, we’re spending it with… TV series marathon :p We started with Big Bang Theory, How I meet your mother, Glee, and well… 666 Park Avenue (don't think I will continue with that). Still shortlisting the movie for the evening :p

It’s two more days until my review with the orthopedics. Wish me luck!
ED

1 comment:

Phạm Bảo said...

Welcome, you are happy to get acquainted!sorry for bothering you.Invites you to visit his website to play offline

NEW VUI
Diễn Đàn Xổ Số - Lô Gan - Xổ Số Miền Bắc - Kết quả Xổ Số - Diễn Đàn Xổ Số Vui