T.T... Have any suggestions for the arbitrarily insects? Ants on my table.. The Flies go in and out.. the Butterfly hangs on my computer, watching me typing... and just when i go to toilet, I almost push the bug lands on the tap. T.T It becomes more and more annoying... + the hot weather, quite lucky that i'm not exploded. haha...
Yesterday was hot, yet fun. After finishing the lunch (well, i woke up at 11.30.. ><).. I wathced some episodes of Friends.. (Almost can't stop it. hehe.. ) then, Henry lend me the Small Java, and I learnt how to use Java Applet. ^^..
Inche had a group discussion at room after the dinner. Firstly, she predicted that it won't last more than one hour.. but then, it finished at 1.30. Poor Inche. She seldom slept that late before. But still, in the morning, she wake up at 8.00.. still have the group discussion at 10.00. ckckck.. i myself wake up at 9.45.. Right as the toilet is being washed.. haiiz.. Can't take my bath, thus i ate bread, apple, and go to gym.
I just back from gym now.. once again, it was the perfume, or the musty air? hooek.. It makes me felt dizzy if i was there for more than half hour.. ><.. felt bad. really. :S Ok.. enough rest liao.. going to take bath soon.. and after lunch, I think i'm going to Library. It's pretty pretty hot here.. fuuuuuiiih..
No comments:
Post a Comment