These fews days. I almost can't differ between dream and reality. I kept getting somehow so-real dreams, yet full with all the impossible bad stuffs i can ever think of. Few days ago, when i commented about myAlgo paper dream, was really just a small part of it. It's getting worse and worse.. involved my dearest people, and even my family. I ended up crying yesterday. And eventually made me soo moody on that day itself. Can't concentrate on reviewing my 203.. and hate hate hate.. i hate it so much to find myself in another horrible dream last night. Thanks Albert.. thanks for keep supporting me, athough i know i was really annoying.. Thanks Inche.. thanx for all your suggestions. Thanks that I can still be able to finish the csc203 paper... although with 1 fatal mistake of 25 marks ><.. I misread the question :(... and since the question was continual, so was my mistakes.. ><.. no wonder everybody said that the question is soo tough, when i did it happily.. hahaha.. well.. at least, i was not alone in making mistake ^^;;
Back to my real world, i'm now struggling with mb218, while other csc-ians strungglin with the 204 computer graphics.. urrgh.. have to stay ganbattte!! cheerz up cheerz up =D.. ok.. brrr.. back from my moody mood liao.. =D now is Scrooge Mc Duck - Mode! (it's Gober mode).. haha.. oh ya.. btw, btw.. mum and dad reached Hongkong already todae.. startin their journey at 4 A.M from tb.. go straightly to medan-singapore-hongkong.. (just if i didn't have exam just now.. ).. They will stay a nite at singapore on 8 Nov.. can't wait to meet them ^^
Good luck for all of us!
Beg - No more Nightmare,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment