Saturday, July 15, 2006

'Cause you're there for me too

Woow.. I eventually made it to the end!! the whole 10 seasons of Friends! From my first year until now in the gate of third year! hahaha.. Is this an achievement? Well.. Yes for me :P.. Oh.. I feel like i will miss them.. And the opening song.. which i always get ride of.. thus i always heard only the "Cause you're there for me too..." before the scene begin.. hahaha.. (not important at all..) Thanx to my sister for introducing me to such a great comedy :D

There are lot of things i learnt from it, actually. They might hide it in comedy.. but it's what a real life is, afterall. I especially felt it in the last episode.. When Chandler and Monica are moving... Rachel wants to go to Paris... etc etc.. I was like Joey asking... why everything should change?? don't we feel so happy together? But still, the only constant in life is change... In this state, it just feels so right :) I enjoy watching the movie.. but still.. it comes to the end at last.. hahaha... Nice job, Friends ^^ Any other movies to keep me engaged for the next two years? :P

Btw.. I was expecting a much shocking finale episode.. I thought i would see Rachel in wedding gown again.. but it wasn't.. or at least.. i thought Ross was going to porpose her romantically.. may be like the one he planned before.. at the museum or whatever... but there wasn't.. ^^;... doeng... just if i can remember the one who tell me that the finale episode is very romantic.. ><.. would argue with him/her.. haha... So.. this saturday has been so-so to me.. I didn't have the willing to start Ureca yet.. really. From 3 people i need to contact for Welcome Carnival show, i only managed to confirm with one. Another one said that he would call me back later, because he needed to prepare for national day.. and for Latin Dance.. sigh.. i can't even get the contact number ><.. where should i found it? send email yesterday but still got no reply until now.. desperate...

Later in the afternoon.. Inche was online. Asked me to check if there are 23 stuff she had. I counted 3 times and only got 22 ^^;.. when we were panicking, suddenly i realized that i forgot to count the CPU.. fuuiiih.. well done then ^_^ She said that she might get back here on 30 July. Looking forward for her! Ok.. for now.. looking forward for the dinner!!

Weekend!
Erlin.D

No comments: