Sunday, April 22, 2007

One-Hour-Blog

Want to write so many things.. but it’s already 10 now and I still need to prepare my presentation slides.. so here we go.. the mix of lowered quality (in term of structure and grammar) and quantity (in term of detail) to get the best of both world (I think I dealt too much with report already)

On Monday, I was still working on my project 9.. Suddenly, my supervisor approached me and said “Erlin, Linda will be coming back this Thursday.. so your last day at this cubicle will be Wednesday. Ok?”.. My heart said “YES! Eventually!” but my lips just uttered out “oow.. ok, np.” After that, during lunch time, I went around the world telling everyone that I’m going to move down this week. That day, I also showed Alfon the designed task he assigned to me.. he liked the design.. but then when he started to go to the technical part.. “Ow.. the lighting is nice! How you create it? Do you blablabla” I directly cut the sentence “Oh, no no, it’s just template” He looked abit disappointed.. seemed want to know how to create the effect.. (sorry Alfon…) then he tried again.. “But then, the film image is created by you, isn’t it? Is it that you add this effect, then blabalbla?” When it reached the 3rd time that I said “No, they are all template”, he gave up and told me what enhancement that I can do. Haha.. I myself felt abit embrassed too =.=

On Tuesday, I started to bring back all my stuff, so that I can move easily on Thursday… Worked on my stressful project happily. Before I went back, I went to second floor to check my cubicle. My desktop was still there.. but then, hey! From where are those other destops came from? There were at least 4 desktop at my desk. Planned to ask Alfon the next day.

On Wednesday, managed to finish my project 9. Alfon told me to rest and did my report. Unbelievable! He must be pity seeing my one digit report page. Or may be he can’t find other project to be given to me.. haha.. just joking.. I remembered he told me last time that I might still need to do a widget project.. and maybe helped to setup a new coming server.. But seems like both of the projects hadn’t ready yet.. anyway, at the end of the day, I only managed to add one page. There are some incidents happened. First, I forgot to bring my ‘reference’, which reduce my copy and paste speed. Second, Alfon asked me to enhance project 4.. which take up almost half of the day.. and Third and the worse.. I found out that Linda will be placed in 2nd floor instead! Means I might not be able to move down.. then.. find out that my cubicle @ level 2 has been reserved for Logistic team! Means that I’m homeless now! And last, I found out that my cubicle at level 3 will be occupied by Michico in 2 weeks time… tell me what to do.. T_T Alfon, may I work from hostel?

On Thursday, I didn’t feel the rush of happiness anymore. I went for lunch with IA students (yesterday I went with team.. thought that it might be the last day.. haha) Gave a small gift to Jasmine, because she told me that her attachment will end soon… but then, she said that she eventually decided to extend it until.. 8 of June! Until the last day of my industrial attachment.. oh jasmine.. did you do it for me? :’) hahaha.. Just joking, I know that is because you love your supervisor so much :p.. So.. should I kept the gift first? XD.. That’s one of the happy things I encountered that day.. Oh.. on today, I got new project too.. Alfon said that it is a secret project.. not in term of the data, actually.. but in term of the process.. =.=.. hahaha.. so, maybe I better spoke less about it.. anyway, this is the first project that really cost me money.. gosh.. must tried to finish soon..

On Friday, mood of work low down XD But I still quite interested with the research of the project given. But then.. Alfon asked me to enhance project 3 with Apple Connect.. need to put my research on hold first.. after that, I had workshop from 2 – 4, which were held by Liao Liang.. It’s regarding Web 2.0 and AJAX.. I must said that it’s really really a good one.. thanks so much for sharing, liao liang! Now I know that Web 2.0 is a community based web.. and learn AJAX in a proper way.. haha.. After the workshop, I continued with Apple Connect before set of at 5.30.. Friday night was spent attending Arianto’s and Nancy’s B’day party.. Happy B’day for both of you =)


Happy 21st B'day Nan!! =)

Saturday was a slacking day.. not really achieved anything ^^; relaxed quite a lot.. at night, have (another) Nancy b’day party.. this time with a treat from the queen of the day.. thanks so much for the pizza and wine Nancy XD.. I love you.. IX *drunk* hahaha.. just joking.. after the nice party, we watched 200 pounds beauty (a Korean movie) until around 2 before going back and slept..

.. until Sunday… hem.. (oh no! it’s 11pm already now) Ok, so on Sunday, I woke up, showered, called home, lunch, played TKTQ, chatted, do a bit of report, dinner, settling some Red Cross and visa stuff, chat with sister, blog, and now is time to do my presentation.. T__T

On 19th April’07, Happy 23rd B’day, Albert
On 20th April’07, Happy 22nd B’day, Arianto
On 21th April’07, Happy 21st B’day, Nancy

Welcome week 16,
Erlin.D

No comments: