Saturday, October 25, 2008

Code Geass – Lelouch of The Rebellion (2)

Now that the series has ended, I can say that it was one of the best anime I have ever watched. The ending was not only unexpected, it was beautiful. It changes my whole perception about Lelouch, and I think I love the character more than ever before :p


Lelouuuucchhhh~ You're so cooollll

Kudos need to be given to the graphic designer as well, who knows well of when and where to show the characters as bold or soft or even mellow. After finished with the series, I went to look for the illustration artbook (Code Geass - Illustration Rebels), and totally fell in love with the cover page.

So, overall, 5 stars out of 5. Thanks so much for accompanying me every week. You have been the only thing I feel thankful for when knowing that the day is Monday. Now I totally have no motivation for Monday anymore… T_T

Anybody have anime suggestion? :p

Waiting for CLAMP’s Code Geass Artbook on 6 December,
ED

2 comments:

Theresia said...

one of my favourite anime too. erlin kapan mau pergi makan makan, wa kangen sama loe

Unknown said...

haha... favourite anime yg lain apa? w perlu anime baru untuk di favoritkan nih... kl gk boring sekali :(

sip2.. mari makan bareng setelah u selesai fyp =D hahaha.. w free kapan saja :P