MJ has been a legend. My all time favorite is “You’re not alone”. It sounds so comforting and full of sincerity. MJ, may you rest in peace. Thanks for bringing so many wonderful songs to the world :)
Enough about MJ. For my rotation, it has been a great 3 days :) This is my first time being in such a big team, where everyone is talking about technology and implementation. I got excited, yes, but I haven’t been able to contribute much yet. The team is big and I haven’t known exactly who is doing what. My very first challenge will be to remember all their names. I almost twist my own tongue and still can't get the name perfect ^^;

My new office @ Alexandra
The new 2009 grads have came and joined on Wednesday, 1st july. Their presence really brings back the memories of the naïve me one year back. Hope that they will enjoy the programme as much as I did (minus the stolen bag part).
On Friday, after finishing work, I met up with the other 2008 grads at Novena, to celebrate the fact that we have been working for a year and still being together :D We played the Rockband @ Gaminghow for 2 hours, before heading back to home.
On Saturday, I slept like a pig until almost 1, then went to help Julianto moving his stuff to Lake Side and went directly to East Coast for cycling.
Fighterz @ East Coast
Believe it or not, that is my first time being in East coast, after staying in Singapore for more than 5 years =.=’ the place was nice. We rent a bike each ($6/ hrs) and started cycling at around 5.45, hence the sun wasn’t very hot, and the wind was just nice. We cycled until the end of the route, took pictures, then headed back to the bike shop.
That is when the incident happened. There was a guy in front of me had been cycling in a very weird way. He moved left and right, slow and fast. I tried to avoid him several times, but in the end…
My front wheel crashed with his back wheel. I fell down from my bike, with my face kissed the ground first, as my hand was stucked at the handler. My heart was really ripping when I feel the cement hit my face, twice. I then quickly try to rise up, which wasn’t hard because my leg and hand were alright. When I touch my forehead, I was really close to break with tear. I can feel a big bruise, as big as chicken egg, came out instantly from by forehead. I then touch my chin and I can feel the blood dipping from there. My face!! T_T
Anyway, I know that there is nothing I can do to turn back time.. so after some first aid from my friends (thanks all), I cycle to the bike shop, return the bike, then took a taxi to Changi Hospital (sorry Tom to drag you along :p). They are quite professional there, so I was discharged in less then half hour, after all the screening, xray, injection, dressing, and 4 types of medicine to be taken everyday (oh, and a MC certificate as well :p) That cost $75, which I feel quite reasonable with their services :)
I reached back home at around 11, applied the medication, and went to bed at around 1. The medicine was really a strong sleeping pill… I was totally unconscious until the next day at 12.
On Sunday, after my lunch, I had the medicines again.. and… I was really drowsy. I tried to keep myself awake by typing blog. I managed to survive the nap, but my blog turns out to be so unorganized T_T still.. I am too sleepy to fix them up. Haha..
Ok ba, that’s all for this week. Just finish my Sarpinos Pizza and answering call from my family around the globe (dunno how my incident news travel so fast).
My life is full of unexpected events, but I kind of treasuring them. It shows how my friends and family care about me :p
Movie next!
ED
2 comments:
Get well soon :)
Arigatou Kid :)
Post a Comment