Still! There are not many people getting married on this day. Why? Because it contradicts with another Chinese superstition… which is the misfortune you will get if you get married on the hungry ghost month… which unfortunately fell on this very month… well.
This is what happened when you live in the superstitious environment. Sometime they clash each other… Anyway, for me, I wake up one hour earlier to get a breakfast with colleagues at Starbucks inside the PSA building. I felt kind of excitement… the coffee was good… and managed to last me until the other 09:09:09 pm in the office. Haha.. T_T
Happy 09/09/09, 09:09:09!
This week, the fellows new grads are starting their training in London… I can’t believe that one year has passed. The training was good, still I remember nothing but the fun after training hour :p Hope that they will enjoy themselves to the fulleset… and no one encountered silly things like losing passport in a totally foreign country like me…
Office has been fine this week… time just flies in office. On Monday, I tried aerobic during lunch time with the other colleagues… it was fun, but my legs hurt badly on the next day, and I can hardly walk on the T + 2. Thanks that I only have one session per week, not like them who have it every other day. Really impressed with them… should tried to join them more :)
On Tuesday, the day after the aerobic, I finished the buddy meal in KFC… without a buddy =__=. Yeah. Thanks to my dear colleague who challenge me… and I just fell to the temptation. Say goodbye my Monday aerobic…
On Wednesday, on that auspicious day, I work until around 9 and run to Vivo to do weekly shopping. If only I can leave an hour earlier… I would have gone to Westmall instead. I spend 45 mins wandering in Vivo clueless of the shops location I have to go. They are all within 5 mins walking in Westmall… huh.. But anyway, I manage to get all the stuff I need… which is good :)
On Thursday, work until 8pm and have my dinner at Smoochies. I tried the burger and pizza… and totally like the way they serve the pizza. It’s thin, hot and cheesy :D I even like the Hawaiian pizza, which I normally avoid because of the pineapple. Hehe..
On Friday, my application was down from morning till 4pm… I didn’t expect that… and it totally ruined my list of testing for the day :( at around 8, I have to decide whether to stay in office and get a call from my friends every 5 mins or should I just go and leave everything for Monday… I chose the latter… I went to Raffles to meet up with Sabrina and Anand. It has been quite long since the last time I went to Raffles at night… all in sudden, the place feels so unfamiliar to me. A lot of executives are there… a lot of people in tie and suit, chatting over current economic stuff.
2 months outside from the CBD area. Do I want to go back? I don’t know… Sometimes I miss the place, but the new office is awesome for me too… Guess I just have to follow the path decided for me… :)
Saturday, I went to lunch @ Bugis.. a Korean Buffet for $20. It was super nice :D Can’t remember the last time I had buffet, so I totally go for this. The restaurant name is Aerang, if I didn’t spell it wrongly (too occupied with the food and forgot to notice the name). After that, we went for a dessert… again, I didn’t know the name of the place, but I totally love the dessert… I had alovera strawberry honey lime… which come out better than my expectation.
The hidden treasure within Bugis… Awesome Dessert~
At night, I went for dinner at Orchard… and went home after a dessert @ Haagen Dazs.
Sunday, I intended to wake up early and swim… but fail miserably. I woke up only at 9.. and the sun was already on the top of the head… so in the end I wait until 5pm to swim. After swimming, I rushed to Tatsu b’day party… happy b’day in advance, Tatsu Kun :) Happy 21st B’day… now you’re legal in doing the thing you’re doing :p huahahaa…
Happy Birthday in Advance, Tatsu Kun :)
My brother has started to send me itinerary at Sydney… together with Aurelie’s pics.. Oh dear.. I can’t stop looking at the photo… she is the cutest princess I ever seen… Can’t wait to meet her next week…. I just hope that I can pass this week peacefully. Hahaha…
Time to sleep..
ED
2 comments:
The dessert shop is called Ah Chew Dessert and the Korean buffet is Arirang :)
O.O good memory... Seems like I focus too much on the food... hahaha.. Thanks Kid :p
Post a Comment