Sunday, January 17, 2010

A new baby is born

Today, 17 January 2010, is a big day for me. My long awaited baby is finally here. I was eying for it for a good 30 months, ever since I was introduced to it by Steve Jobs on the WWDC 2007. Yes, my patience is a virtue.

It has come a long way. Not smooth, and I forgo lots of things for this new baby. I was charged $100 penalty for breaking my contract and wanting it early. Plus, my free voice mail is terminated, my free auto roam is terminated, and the worst? My free caller ID is terminated, too. I wasn’t aware of those at all, until the minute before I signed the contract. What can I do? I have come this far, a 2 hours queue in hello shop, and I definitely biased when it comes to iPhone… so yes, I signed it anyway. So there goes my $618. And my bill will be twice as expensive from now on.

I can’t put note on my phone anymore. I can’t type without looking now. I have to input all my new contacts, and I don’t know how to set the alarm yet.

So if you ask if I’m regretting my decision…


First touch on the iPhone
I’m far from it :) I know more exciting stuffs are coming their ways (at least I want to believe so)

Ok… That’s all for now… time to understand more about the new born :p
ED

No comments: