I can’t help but to feel anxious whenever this topic comes to my mind. Thanks that there are enough of other things to worry about, such that I don’t have to ponder over it really often.
This week was full of unexpected turns. There are a lot of pushing and pulling of works (Can’t be more specific than this, sigh). If there is anything I learnt about myself this week, it’s that I like to think too much over simple stuffs and complicate it thousand times.
To my own defense, I think twice just to make sure that I’m not offending anyone with what I’m doing… but apparently, my thought goes way too deep recursively, and I ending up stressing myself out. I’m yet to find the balance to this… but easier said than done… life is not as simple as algorithm with Big O and its friends… it’s much harder to find a bound and guidance in life…
In conclusion? I am learning to be more spontaneous… hehe..
So, weekdays were tiring as usual. I hardly sleep for 5 hours on any of the days. No wonder my friends were wondering if they already see a Panda in Singapore even though it’s still on its way to Singapore’s Zoo. Haha… I was staying until around 11 in office on Friday… :( Hope that it wont be a habit.
Saturday was the day where I always lazily waking up at 12. this week made no difference. I woke up late, showered, lunched, watched a part of Sherlock Holmes, then went to QT’s Wedding dinner @ Paya Lebar.
Whole Table @ Happy Restaurant (Credit to Helios Lie, the Photographer)
The dinner starts pretty late, almost 9pm (starving but the food made the wait worthwhile). We hence end up at around 11pm, and I managed to catch the last bus and successfully be the last person to reach home from the party (!) I am surely going to move somewhere more central this time.
Sunday was pretty much relax.. I slept till 10 despite promising my friends to meet at 11. Thanks God they were overslept as well and we finally met at 2pm. Haha… I had good fun… I can’t believe that I have hometown mates who have stayed in Singapore for more than 10 years and I met them! Thanks Pin to introduce me to them :) Nice knowing you, Dini and Mery :)
Dini and Mery @ Vivo
I almost fainted when Mery told me that she is a university student, Accountancy second year, and the same age with me. OK. Either I look way too old, or she is just too good. The first question I asked her was which secondary is she in… now I feel so stupid =.=’
We went around Vivo and Chinatown… before I finally went home as they continue their journey to Singapore Flyer. I reached back home at around 7.30, had dinner and chatted, then continue with the second part of Sherlock Holmes.
The movie ended at almost 10pm. My comment? I had a high expectation on the movie… and yeah… it meets my expectation to the very extend! Hehe.. I love the movie to the max. The Watson is good, really. Sherlock is incomparable. I’m glad to know that they are coming out with sequel. Are you ready, Professor Moriarty?
Apart from Sherlock Holmes, I completed How I meet your mother, Season 1. Have to agree that it’s a good series :) now watching the season 2… and I better go to sleep before I am hypnotized until 3am again.
Exercise tomorrow!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment