Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy White Day! :)

Today is a month after Valentine’s Day (and a month after Chinese New Year, of course!). Being a true fan of Japan, I am saying Happy White Day to everyone, even though I myself not very sure of what it means :p haha..

It has been a week after the ad-hoc trip. The first Monday, I snoozed my alarm when it rang at 8.00AM, and I am totally unconscious again until 10.00AM. I was so tempted to declare sick on that day, but being a good employee (ehem), I forced myself to wake up and go to office after another 15mins of rolling. I reached there just nice about lunch time. After a nice mie rebus lunch, I went back to work and stared at my monitor until around 8PM. I went to vivo to get some stuff before reaching back home and knocked the bed at around 11PM.

The second day onwards, things started to get back to normal. I had bleeding nose on the first few days, which worried me quite a bit, but I seemed to totally forgotten about it when my friends invited me to KFC on Thursday. Yes it was delicious as usual :)

Work started to pick up its pace after I returned… lots to be done… plus I received few surprising news from my colleagues which totally caught me unguarded. I’m glad for the new future that they are embarking, but sad for the fact that they are leaving. I know this is how corporate world like, but I’m still always blank for a moment whenever I heard this kind of news. I don’t like to be left behind… I should be the one doing that! Haha…

This week was pretty packed. Tuesday, I was working till late… Wednesday was a gathering with Apple’s guys (after a year! and thanks Loy for the awesome tour at St James Power Station!)… Thursday was a chairing of weekly IT call, and Friday was a party where I’m one of the hosts and late (so sorry glen!) Friday was fun, but I can’t find any appropriate picture to be put in the site… so… let it stay only in the memory of the participants. Haha..

Saturday was an outing day with SCE guys :) someway somehow we gathered at orchard without anyone knows why. In the end we just walked through some restaurant in ION before finally deciding on Japanese Casual Dining. When the ION first open, the place was so crowded that the queue goes to the other restaurant. This time, the queue was pretty short and we got place for 11 people easily… After trying once there, I guess I know why… the portion is way too…. Small. The price is ok and the service is ok, just that the quantity is totally below my expectation. Haha..


Infront of Taka @ Orchard - missing: Helios

On Sunday, we went to KTV @ Chinatown. The booking is from 2 to 7pm, with free flow of soft drinks, with a bowl of shark fin soup. Guess how much does it cost? 10 bucks, net! Really worth it! :) At around 6pm, suddenly few of my friends went out and came in again with a big birthday cake. I was surprised… and we sang happy birthday song… I followed them singing and trying to remember whose birthday is coming soon… and only after they said my name… I know that it’s for me! +_+ what. It’s 11 days away +_+… they are just a bit kiasu, aren’t they. haha.. I totally didn’t expect the celebration… if only I knew it earlier, I will have bring my camera or wore something nicer. Haha… anyway, really thanks!

Now is 11pm at night… and tomorrow is another week of work… where is public holiday… where…! Feel that it has been so long since the last holiday. Haha.. I know I’m just being lazy.

Unofficially older,
ED

No comments: