Sunday, March 13, 2011

Busy Week

The week doesn’t start like a busy one. Earlier last week, I checked my calendar and I have only 1 day of call after 6pm. As the week goes along, I ended up with only 1 day without late nights call. What’s wrong with these people… T_T I was so determine to have my two jogging sessions this week, but taken none due to all these sudden calls!! I want revenge!

On Wednesday, I managed to meet up with Lisa Sis for dinner; who happened to be in Singapore for a pre-honeymoon trip. I know I’m like a lamppost there, but I’m still glad that I made it :D We had dinner at No Signboard Restaurant @ Clarke Quay, then went for a walk around the river. I have been to No Signboard for around 3 times in this half a year, and I kept forgetting that their Black pepper Crab is NOT good! I ordered it for the third time that day and promised to note it down somewhere so I won’t order it again next time. Their Chili crab is definitely a go! Very nyummy. Maybe I will give a try to their butter crab as well next time (hope the next time won’t be too soon – It’s making a hole in my credit card. Lol)


No Signboard Restaurant - Clarke Quay

On Friday, I was caught between two choices: To attend promotion party of my team member, or the farewell party of my ex-team member. After some considerations, I decided to go for the later at Hanabi Japanese Restaurant at Odeon Tower. It was around 8.20 PM when I reached… and I was the last one, as usual =__=… The food is quite good… and it takes me sometime before I realized that it’s a buffet! O.o Oh no! My New Year resolution! But since this one is really not intentional and not within my control, this is not counted. Ok, ok? (Why am I making my own rule then trying to find excuse to break it myself =_=)


After dinner at Hanabi Japanese Restaurant

Anyway, the food is quite OK. I don’t understand why it got such a low rating in Hungry Go Where. Maybe shouldn’t trust the food review too much after all.
On Saturday, I went all out with sweaty activities. I woke up at 7AM, went to Khatib MRT to start the North Connector Park trekking, and stopped at 12.30 for lunch at Ajisen Ramen, Causeway Point. After lunch, I moved on to the next agenda: Badminton @ Jurong West. The rest decided to complete the trail until Marsiling MRT. After the badminton, we had dinner together at the food court near Pioneer MRT before going back home.


At Khatib, Lower Seletar Reservoir Park

Later at night, I watched the movie: The Tourist, featuring Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp. The scenario is really typical, but I guess it becomes special because of the actors. I guess I start to become a fan of Angelina and Johnny Depp. Haha..

On Sunday, I woke up early in the morning and decided to start blogging. Today will be a relaxing day. Maybe a date in the afternoon and then another movie at night :)

It was really saddening to see what happened in Japan on Friday :( Is the end of the world really so near? Please, please… this is just the first quarter of 2011… and there are natural disasters news almost every week :( Hope that things will be better. I still want to visit Japan one day!!

Ok, I’m hungry and time to go for a lunch!
ED

No comments: