Alright, it’s two weeks to my holiday and I really start panicking now. I even forgot that I need to exchange some Aussie dollar and HK dollar and Macau dollar…. I haven’t started packing… and what about work handover report to my teammates when I’m gone? Plan, Erlin… you have to start planning!!
I felt quite uneasy in office this week. A lot of chasing and following up, but not much progress so far :’( I hate this kind of feeling… and it was especially so frustrating last Friday when no one wants to take responsibility of anything. Person A asked me to phone Person B asked me to call Operator C said that it’s not his responsibility and give me a phony phone number. What’s wrong with the people??? Alas, I don’t even know who to start escalating to. Does my mood is somehow affected due to Hungry Ghost Festival? :p I rather believe so, at least it has an end date to it.
I was really glad when weekend came. Despite a holiday on Tuesday, I found myself counting down slowly to weekend. On Friday night, we watch Charlie St. Cloud, which coincidentally related to ghost and stuff =___=’’ I was focused in watching Zac Efron until the end, but someone else fell asleep complaining there are not many pretty girls in the movie. Lol. The movie piqued my curiosity, but I wasn’t particularly inspired by the ending.
Saturday, I slept until 10am, woke up, completed my weekly episode of “Surviving High School”, showered, and then went to Clarke Quay for lunch. We intended to go for Sinar Pagi, but well… it’s closed on Sat during fasting period :( After another hour of wandering, we decided to go for Manhattan Fish Market. The moment we ordered the food, we noticed that there was 1-1 promotion for one of its main course. Too bad the waiter said that we couldn’t change our order anymore :( I don’t think it’s fair to connect everything to 7th month, yet I can’t help but feel so!! Hahaha…
After lunch, we took bus 106 from Dhoby Ghaut to Marina Bay Sands – quite nice, the bus stop just infront of the hotel. We went through the hotel main door… and I can’t help but notice how crowded the hotel is. Good success, consider how arrogance all the staff there! (ok I’m generalizing, but 3 bad experiences out of 3 sort of lead me to that conclusion).
We strolled from hotel to the shopping area to the museum. The museum was quite empty, and we got our free entrance to Shipwreck Exhibition without a single minute queue. Finally some good things! :p but then again, I noticed that I forgot to bring my camera T___T so all we have is iPhone Camera. We enjoyed through the exhibition and different galleries for around 2 hours, then walk around before taking our dinner at Kyo-Nichi, Marina Square to satisfy my craving for Ramen.
Entrance to Shipwreck Exhibition
Origami – Do it yourself Belitung Ewer – Compliment from Artscience Museum
Spicy Ramen with corn @ Kyo-Nichi - $11
Back home, I did my laundry, then continued watching Justin Bieber – Never Say Never, before went to bed early.
Sunday is the 15th day of 7th month, where people are burning incense and money paper more than usual. Being superstitious, I decided to stay at home and got myself addicted to a new iPhone game: Tiny Tower. I spent at least 4 hours in the game today T_T I HAVE TO STOP!
Tiny Tower with its Bitizens. They even have Bitbook! ^^;
It’s almost 7pm now… time to take a shower and get some nice dinner =)
Two more weeks!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment