It has been a busy week. Other posts can wait, but I definitely can't postpone this good news any longer :p
 |
| My sister-in-law with their second daughter |
On 9th of July, my brother got his second daughter - One week earlier than predicted, but everything went smooth. The baby is so cute. I really can't wait to see her!! I wanted to have face time earlier today, but alas I fell asleep for 4 hours. By the time I woke up, my bro is already sleeping T_T
 |
| Ainsley Ruby Salim - Hello World! 9th July 1:17PM |
Their first daughter suddenly has the 'sisterly' look. How time flies. With the new addition, she is now the big sister!! Oh wow =) Princess Aurelie and Princess Ainsley. I want to meet you both dearly!!
 |
| Aurelie and Ainsley |
Mum and Dad still have learning how to pronounce Ainsley's name (me too!), but like Aurelie's, I believe we'll get hang of it soon!
Welcome to the world, princess :)
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment