Thursday, December 23, 2004

My first blog ^^

Hi~! This is my first blog.. hum... Don't know why suddenly I want to write a blog? may be because I eventually realize.. that the strength of my mind is really below the standard... I hope this is a good way to keep me in track of what i have done.. (alrite. thought this is near new year already, this is not a new year promise! hehe..)

Today, as usual.. woke up late. Ivana spent a night in my room... We talked about many things... from study, friends, family, until her ehem ehem! hehe.. I really can understand what she felt... We chit chat until very late... till 5.00 AM... guess this is because ivana drank coffee in the supper.. hu uh... yet, she can get up very early.. I did't even really consious when she left.. ><.. so... you want to guess when i wake up? :P... My first open-eye scene was at 11.03 A.M.. but my first step to my floor is was at 11.24 A.M.. ckckck.. No wonder my pimples can't get better.. ='(.. My sister said that she also ever had this kind of pimple.. these pimples are out because I slept too late, and wake up too late also. huahaha.. Don't know it's true or not.. but i guess, yeah. Except that, i eat peanuts alot these few days.. hu uh.. how to do to control myself? as long as i still have those snacks with me... It will be hard for me to cure these awful pimples =(

Woke up, the first thing i did was opening my computer. I miss it so much. hihihi.. it just back from simlim yesterday, being delivered by Albert and Yansen.. really thanx to them.. hehe.. The Skylet officer said that nothing is wrong with my computer.. hu uh... 做白工了... But that's ok.. I least i got experience. =) I really have to practise myself how to speak in public.. always grogy.. =(

After opening my computer.. I replied Eka's email.. hehe... never less than 3 pages.. wonder why we never lack of topic.. after that, I went to bath.. then open friendster, reply some friends short message, then browsing others' friendster. After that.. Suddenly want to write a blog.. and voila.. here it is. huehehe.. ok, it's for today.. Going to reply Wilfin's email. Trust me, won't less than 5 pages of microsoft word. huehehe.. miss them all, actually.

Cheerz,
Erlin.D

No comments: