Such a sunny Sunday :D.. Woke up at 9.30 today, after finishing my dream of winning a lucky draw of $2000.. hahaha. When I wake up, inche has finished cleaning the room. I then remember that I wash my clothes yesterday, but forget to hang it. Then I walk to wash room to take my cloths. Gone. Hoe? Is it because my eyes blurred? Thus I went back, brush my teeth and wore my contact lens, and go to find it again. Still gone. Buuuh.. Gud bye my Hall 6 subcommitee cloth.. take care, my short.. hopefully that’s just someone taken that mistakenly.. hahaha..
After having a fresh shower, I called home. Mommy and Daddy is fine, just that it is harvest moon, eee.. harvest month already, thus they are abit busy.. take care a lot yaaa, mom and dad.. don’t be too tired ;).. my second brother is still at Jakarta, along with her husband and her cute son, visiting my auntie.. Aiyoo.. I forget to ask for your help to pass me the angpao.. ><.. haha.. jokin2…
For the rest of the morning, I try to make a new blog skin. It’s not done yet.. But.. yah.. I’m still very fond of my current lovely sailormoon.. thus I might not change it soon :P.. hahaha.. around 12.30, my activities for the day started:
12.30: prepared to be a photographer for Albert, since he needed a passphoto in applying job. The photo must be as appeal as possible right.. that’s why he called me :P.. hehe.. jk2
13.00: At hall 8#41-5-770 studio, the phothoshot began :P
13.30: talk no more. Destination: Jurong Point, KFC
14.30: Finished with KFC.. sooo nyuuummmyyyyyyy.. the cheese fries is really sooo delicious.. and the servant is really too kiindd.. giving us 2 chest and 2 upper ties (like what we’ve been wanting for..) I’m so full when I finished. We closed it with mash potatoes as dessert :D
15.30: IKEYA, then went to department store near there, looking for adidas shoes. And found a perfect one with perfect price: $74. Albert said that it’s the same like the one William bought at $99. haha..
15:50: Remember that we forget to develop the passphoto
16.00: As we reached bugis, it began to rain ^//^.. but then, since we really have the true heart to pray, we kept going oon! (poor new adidas).. And.. see, the rain is stopped when we reached MRT ^^; (what does it mean?)
17.00: City Hall. I felt soo sooo thirsty, although Albert has just brought me a watermelon juice at Bugis.. haha.. then we go to Suntec. Stop at Ben and Jerry’s after a walk to information center. Haha.. It is a nice place, with a nice icecream :D.. nyam2.. the berry, the chocolate, and other which I don’t know the name ^//^.. very tempting. At there too, I take the chance to drink water as much as possible.. huahaha..
18:00: fully charged with water and icecream, we went to upstairs, Alberts showed his ability in playing Street Fighter, which is.. ehem2.. *secret deh* then, I played doll picking.. haha.. All the doll is soo cuteeee.. really cutee :D and eventually went out with $3.5 less… but 100% of fun.. heheheee :D
19:00: walk to esplanade from suntec :D.. Then have a great dinner at near Bayshore.. With an excellent Prawn Hokkien noodle.. nyaaam.. Thanks so much for taking me there, Albert.. Really love it. Where as u can eat so delicious food, at such a place, and still free? (free for me :P) hahaha.. jokin2.. we have a walk and chitchat after that. Then went homeeeeee
21.45: Reached home, then went to meet Anne. The sample of tshirt is out :D.. The printing quality is good. Even Arianto is amazed. She said that she has been in printing company for 20 years, thus know from the tail to the head.. ckck.. two thumbs up for u, anne! And thanx for Kerfarng to introduce her to me :D
1.23: Crying infront of computer, when my blog is gone as I click the publish button T.T.. doh.. really really sad.. I have written at least twice longer than this before.. but then.. huk huukk T.T.. no choice.. but still, since I really want to document today events, I retype it.. hehe. Albert himself is also busy, preparing the template for his first blog :D.. hahaha.. looking forward for it hoor!!
2.00: Finishing the summary, and now ready too ZzzzZZzz Really thank you for such a fuuuuuuuumnnn day :D
ZzzZzz,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment