Sunday, May 07, 2006

Story of the Short amazing holiday :D

So, the war was over on Thursday, along with the MB362 report result.. yuhuuuii, Our Team got a big 'A'.. so happyy :D.. However.. poor albert kept sneezing during the exam.. It must be very irritating for you.. L.. after all, he managed to do well in the exam J then.. he went back to his new room (oh yes, finally moved on Wednesday :P) and had a rest for awhile. I myself, got back to hostel, packed and returned textbook to Kefarng (thanx so much!), had a nice shower, then walking under the rain to hall 8 (with umbrella, for sure :P) .. later.. we went to have dinner at our most waited KFC ^^… we got our favorites 2 upper thigh and 2 chest.. but.. Albert felt tasteless.. L.. too bad.. however, we enjoy our dinner.. ^^v.. Later, went to order the cake for Nancy n WK at Polar… then shopped at FairPrice, and went back to NTU taking 199.. Only when we chitchat at bus, we realized that we forgot to bring back the umbrella from KFC! The cute part was, we shouted at the same time ^^;

Back to his hall, he prepared to sleep. After making sure everything, I went back to my room. J Have a chat with blazers, then went to ZzzZz too.

Friday was dating day!! Albert had felt a lot better, although not totally recovered yet. We set off from NTU at 2.30, right to dobby ghaut. Got the ticket for MI 3 at plaza Singapore, then went for a coffee break at Starbuck :D 2 frappucino… mmmm ;).. then, we went to watch MI3… Tell you what.. the movie was excellent! Very attention catchin right from the start! 2 thumbs up for the agent Hunt :P

Done with the movie, we had windows shopping for awhile.. looked for ipod casing. And.. since we’re curious to know how long can the ipod be used to play video.. we asked the customer service counter.. then.. I found out that my ipod might be defected… they were not really sure how long can it last for, but 15 minutes are absolutely too short ^^;.. So, my ipod was parted with me there.. for further checking.. buiih.. going to miss you, pod. Wait for your news soon… (hopefully being replaced…. Sadhu.. 3x)

After the ipod, we move for the Guess watch.. looking for 3 shop until we eventually found someone who can shorten the wrist length. Now I can wear the birthday present.. huraaayy :D :D.. luv it so much, really ^^.. Thanks a lot albert ^^.. Filled with happiness, we then went to pasta mania to fill our stomach too. :P.. We wanted to eat at Marche at the first place.. but then.. it was renovated ^^;.. Anyway, Pastamania was very2 nice! It’s the first time I went there.. and most probably, wont be the last time :)

We finished our dinner at around 10.. later, went back to NTU again.. reached there 11++ (thanx so much to send me home ;)) get ready to sleep.. then.. zZzzz.. What a day :D

Saturday… Wake up at 9.30 ^^ (never thought I can make it!.. alrite.. must thanx to Inche too.. hahaha..).. After cleaning up our room, I went for lunch with Albert.. then began the watch King Kong at his room(eventually, after so many delay ^^;).. in the middle of King Kong.. we have a nap.. then continued.. huahaha.. finished with it, I went back for shower, went to JP to take the cake, and had dinner.. and watched Crash at hall6. The movie was very distinct. It’s like they don’t really have a star in the movie, quite disconnected between each scene, but it is all talking about racist. Not really had a story line, but it could keep me interested until the end of the movie ;) well done :D.. Next! After the movie, it’s the time to celebrate Nancy and WK ‘s B’day at hall 2. It was raining soo soo hard, but still, the party went pretty well.. and ended up at almost 2… Very sleepy at that time.. + the rainy comforting weather.. I slept soundly…

…Until 11 again on Sunday! Huaa ^^;.. Now it’s the time for me to get back to work.. I just finisdh lunch.. plan to take a look at my CID project.. however… however.. very very sleepy.. ^^;.. As I typed my blog, I also almost felt to sleep ^^;… (soo.. sorry for the lousy writing today… or it’s just the same like everyday?.. huaha..) Ok.. the holiday is almost over.. Everybody…. All the best in anything you do!

Regards,
Erlin.D

No comments: