Just a short blog this time. These few days, I can’t sleep well =.=… don’t know why… and as it is getting late and late.. my mind began to think of some silly stupid things ><
Today my big sister will come home! Huraaayyy ^^.. She will sleep at upstairs with me.. hopefully this sleeping trouble will get cured… wait wait.. or all these happened because I drink too much tea before sleepin? Hahaha… Btw.. as an update from the previous blog.. yep.. I did rent comics ^^;.. a lot ^^;.. and out from my own consciousness, all the comics I borrowed were detective serial: Clamp Campus Detective, Q.E.D, Detective Q, and currently: 11 books of kirika and kabayashi detective series. Sigh. Total of 20 books in these few days.. wooow O.o… Most probably that my mind wanders after reading all those murders and make me hard to fall asleep ^^;
Oh ya.. another news.. Since the world cup began, black out only happened 4times. Amazing! Compared with the first week of my arrival at TB.. where I really lost counts of the black out. 2-3 times in a day, with duration of 2-4 hours. I didn’t even dare to open computer that time. Hahaha.. Alrite.. that’s all for this time :D.. I’m still waiting for my CID result.. hem.. This sem.. my result is 1A+ (but it’s GE!! ><), 2A, 1B+ and 2B(and both are Core!!) ^^; Not very sad... but I need to ganbatteee a lot this sem!
Cheerz,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment