Yup.. They graduated! As Bachelor! And their convocation is at Singapore.. How can we miss the graduation of classmates? Hahaha.. thus, on Saturday, Fighterz crew: Fendy, Tomy, Adi, Handarmin, Jess, Inche, Ratna, Nani, and not forgetting I myself.. went (squatted) to the PMCI convocation at Meritus Mandarin Hotel. We reached there almost 5. It was a bit unbelievable to see so many people from one city gathered around in a different country. Hahaha.. There were almost 300 people there! Most of their face looked so so familiar.. as they were from the same school with me during high school. A lot of Science2 students were there.. but Agung didn’t even show up. Humph. Hahaha.. Nancy were there also to congratulate her friend.. and so were Winson.. After taking picture for a while, we (squatted again) to bus, following them to Colombus Court… Having outdoor pictures there. All look so happy.. wearing the graduation gown with the square graduation hat.. uuuh.. I just can’t resist to try it on :P.. hahaha.. Thanks Herlina and Endy lo for making it came true :P..
As the sky getting dark, all the graduates went back to Hotel. Endy Lo herself didn’t go back.. We continue with BBQ at Marina Bay :P.. we reached there at 7.30.. ate and talked until almost 10 before we satisfied and decided to go back. Hahaha.. Thanks tomy to declare me as the winner.. defeating Fendy… let me take it as compliment :P
We reached hall at 11.30.. almost midnight. I transferred photos (as usual), chatted for a while, sent sms to publish my new number.. and went back to sleep.. Still don’t hv the guts to face this recess.. >.<
Anyway.. I wake up at 10 today.. chatted with mum, dad, and sis.. then started the CSC301 programming language.. gosh.. I really felt so blur! Don’t know where to start.. I need Visual Studio.Net for C# to test thing out.. and unbelievable that nobody has the pirate version of the program.. haha.. add with the hot weather today.. I really lost my intention to study this project.. sigh.. and lost my spirit.. make me come out with this kind of no-feeling blog.. =__=.. ok2.. Think that I just wake up early and go to DSP lab tomorrow.
Spiritless,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment