Not many people came to Engineering and Society lecture last friday. The class was half emptier than usual. Henry was going to Graduate Dinner. Medy and Calvin also preferred to go back and sleep. But that day lecture was much more interesting than usual. As a foreigner who knew nothing about politic, i hardly get anything to my head during all the lectures. After one hour of dozing, suddenly the lecturer played us YouTube from one TalkingCock show in parliement. Hahaha.. One of the show is a song by HossanLeong. Anybody who wants to hear it, can click here. I'm sure that you will atleast smile when watching it. hahaha... Btw, i heard the song before.. anybody knows what song it is? Another show was a woman speaker talking in many kinds of english (includes singlish for sure lol).. wait no more, get it here.
I live in Singapura
It’s not perfect living
But at least it’s interesting :P
Rite, Son? hahaha..
Erlin.D
1 comment:
Yeah, Sinapore rules.
Though I'm not a Singaporean.
(I'm a Seoulite.)
Post a Comment