This song is being repeated again and again as I typed this blog ^^.. Such a nice Christmas song :)
Had been almost one week without blogging.. hem.. what I have done? Not very far from slacking, watching, gathering, and trying to do my URECA.. very limited time is spent for the last one =.=.. After two weeks without a visible improvement.. seems like my mood was down.. and I was like taking my cough as an excuse to skip ureca… ^^; not a good attitude, of course.. but too late.. now is 25th December.. I’m going back to Indonesia tomorrow.. can’t do a lot anymore.. >.< nothing to regret though.. yaaaay.. ^^
My Christmas eve never far from Orchard.. haha.. Today, I had my sequel of shopping madness.. started my day with shopping at JP with Helios.. bought tee for daddy, chocolate for mommy.. then eat KFC as lunch together with tatsu, juli, and agung.. both jess and rina skipped KFC… they felt like having too much of it already.. sigh.. ^^;… haha..
With full stomach, our next destination was Bugis.. Tatsu wanted to buy internal harddisk.. for the welfare of blazers’ anime resource… hahaha.. so, all of us went there.. I bought a new $6 head set too.. as my old one is 60% broken already ^^;.. hahaha.. then then.. at bugis.. of course didn’t forget to pray.. =)
Finished with a short chapter at Bugis, we went to Orchard.. Rain was following us along the way.. =.=.. it made the road less crowded (maybe) but almost all of us got wet.. and somehow really dropped my mood… We reached Orchard at 4++.. then shopped at Tang (again) and managed to buy the happy b’day card I wanted last time ^^.. Met Jess at 5.. have some pictures at Christmas tree.. walking around.. then going for dinner. Our first dinner destination was Sakura buffet at orchard shopping center.. but as we reached there.. “reservation? No? full house then” oh.. T__T.. what make me “ T__T” is that we need to walk back again.. it was raining hard enough that time.. and.. gomene all.. as usual I didn’t bring umbrella… haha.. So.. then.. eventually jess suggested us to go to Paragon… got a lot of restaurant there. Yep.. she was right.. lots of restaurant there.. and we decided to eventually choose a popular one.. with queue more than 3m.. we have prepared ourselves to wait more than hours.. but then.. not even 15 minutes, we’re being called! While most of people infront of us still waiting.. waw? Seems like 7 people is a lucky number ^^.. we ate noodle.. and ordered dumplings.. Jess was right.. it’s delicious ^^.. and the waiter was so kind.. kept filling up our tea.. eating hot noodle with hot tea.. suited a lot with the cool weather.. really felt charged there.. thanks so much for the recommendation, Jess.. =)
After dinner… next plan? Shopping? It crossed our mind.. but eventually (don’t know if it’s because of me or not >.<) we decided to go back to ntu.. and wow.. it’s not easy. We’re in an extreme traffic on our way to MRT. A lot of police blocking the ways and try to do congestion control (make me remember of my Networking course..) it’s so so so full.. and to make thing worse, it started to rain again.. oh.. what a rainy Christmas.. we can only felt relieved when all of us get into the MRT station.. haha.. we reached NTU before 10.. fuiiih.. tireed.. I wondered if I will still be alive if I was at Orchard until the countdown.. ^^;
Alrite.. need to sleep now.. haven’t started packing at all.. and still need to make a list of sins for my ureca supervisor.. sigh..
Still never go to Vivocity...
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment