Sunday, April 01, 2007

My Happy Fool's Week

This week, I was fooled a lot… not only by people.. but even by buses! Can u imagine.. hahaha.. Let’s start the story chronically this time.. :p

For my Monday… as usual.. I was late.. I was shock to see that I woke up at 6.10. I rushed to bath, grabbed my bread and cheese, and run to bus stop. I had been prepared to take the third bus.. but then.. I got the second bus.. the 6.30 one! Hey! Can u imagine how fast I showered and ate? :p but in the end.. I couldn’t rest well in MRT.. felt so thirsty because I ate my bread without water =.= but, still felt happy to get the Today newspaper.. and walked to office.. and started my boring routines… I was doing checking and documentation for my code.. Alfon hadn’t got the time to update the database for me yet.. thus testing was still to be done..

For Tuesday.. I wake up earlier, but miss the second bus :S

For Wednesday, I was being a good girl. Woke up at 5.50, showered cleanly, ate properly, then walked down slowly. Reached there before 6.25. When I reached, I saw 2 of IA students, who were usually taking second bus, walked away from bus stop. I wondered where they’re going. Was it that the second bus gone already, so that they planned to take the 179 bus instead? I didn’t think too much, and wait patiently until 6.40.. until an auntie came and told me “hey.. the 199 is being blocked by a huge tree.. can’t go in to NTU. They are calling for help, but u might need to wait very long until the trunk is removed.” First time heard that kind of story.. Strange but it was a fact. Then I realized why they walked away.. hu uh.. why they didn't even care to tell us? So I started to walk with other team members from hall 14 bus stop XD As I reached hall 13’s, met Boly and the rest.. simply told them so.. then in the end, we had such a big group walking together to can A, grumping. Hahahaa.. it was fun indeed.. especially for helios.. who had to walk from hall 10 to can 2.. did you enjoy the morning sport? (just joking, k.. :D) hahaha

When we reached there… a 179 just pass by.. eventually, we needed to wait for another 10 minutes for another bus.. which came in pair =.= haha.. This is the first time I see sun rise before I reached boonlay. Poor boly.. She intended to go earlier.. but eventually became late…

I reached office around 8.30.. of course none of us got Today’s. Then I started my usual office life. Open up computer; pour a cup of coffee, then doing my logbook for half hour before starting coding XD hahaha… (well, I just got lazier and lazier..) The time in office passed as fast as usual.. around 6, I went back.. In MRT, I saw some people reading Today’s. I saw a KFC booklet inside the Today’s, which asked us to vote for the advertisement. My heart started to wonder.. “Wah.. KFC? I really want to see… Although it’s only the advertisement.. why so unlucky that i didn't got the paper today..” then.. not long after.. I received a sms from imam.. “Hurray, eating KFC, got the discount coupon from TODAY” I was totally stunt, sad, angry, disappointed.. all those feeling in the same time.. why.. I had been waiting for the coupon for so long.. why when it’s eventually out, I was really in the condition that can’t get it... Really sad >.< I replied imam emotionally.. I think the people who sat beside me also laugh at my facial expression ^^; hahaha.. anyway.. that’s what we called destiny.. At the same day, I got Red Cross meeting. Because I went back to grab my camera and magazine first, I was almost late for the meeting.. Thx Medy and Rina to help me to buy dinner.. appreciate it a lot.. this meeting was as fun as usual.. but.. too bad that I didn’t sleep well for the past two days.. make me so so sleepy during the meeting. I was even late to respond dramatically when I was pointed to do a booklet. Hahaha.. the meeting finished at 11++... I reached hall and only got the power to switch off lamp before went to dreamland..


Last Red Cross Meeting.. Still in the same background and photo style as First Meetin XD

On Thursday and Friday, the dissatisfaction from KFC failure was still there. It made me want to eat KFC even more.. Thus, since I remember that I have appointment with Shifu for discussion after dinner together, I asked if he wanted to eat KFC.. which is replied negatively.. that he wanted to eat at can A instead.. sigh.. so no hope for KFC this weekend, I guess. I went back to can A alone. There, I can’t find Shifu. He must have reached more than half hour ago.. because I was already late. When I sms.. no reply. When I called.. mobile not actived. During the confusion, I asked Calvin if he knew where was his roommate. In the end, Shifu called me back.. said that he was coming now.. when he reached.. he looked so tired and.. er.. urgent. He said that he needed to go to meet Ms Chan very soon, and just asked me to go back to his hall to take the video and booklet material. Until that time.. I sense that something is wrong.. it has been almost 8.. and he didn’t even ask me to buy dinner first.. My shifu was never be that inconsiderate.. so.. in the end.. I roughly deducted that he must be planning something.. which was proven when he opened his room and I heard the voice of “Happy B’daay!” Aaaii :’) Although I have made some guesses, but this was still more to my surprises. Calvin, who has been lying to me that he was going for dinner with his friends, was there. My roommate and jess was also there.. so did Winson Tomy, Rina Henny. Seriously, I was really surprise.. Even the KFC was there! Oh no.. :’) hahaha.. after blowing the candles, all of us were going down to TV lounge to eat.. after dinner, I cut the cake.. divide the whole big chocolate cake into 9 pieces.. It’s really really delicious.. with abit of alcohol and crunchy biscuits. Nyam2.. thx so much for the cake, all.. and also for the nice keyboard as my b’day present :’) The complaint regarding my keyboard will be much much much reduced from future time.. hahaha..

After cake and great UNO games, (great Che, first time playing and never lose!) we went back to hall at 12++. The rest was still playing.. The fortune people who got their face drawn by artist were a roommate team of Winson and Tomy. haha.. and the most wanted target, Rina, still never lose the game until now.. Alrite, got time when she lost once, and only once.. but not with this punishment. So far, Winson also lose only once. Mine was countless already :p

It was such a happy Friday night.. But.. Saturday was such a hassle day for me. :’( I was really almost out from my routines.. no blogging, no emailing, etc. can u imagine, I was re printing my log book entries for 3 times! I had printed it on Friday night.. but then, I cut the pages wrongly.. end up I reprinted again during Saturday afternoon.. After that.. stupid me didn’t learn the lesson from experience, did the same mistake in cutting AGAIN. I almost gave up.. yet care enough to give it one last try. Thanks Ari for the printing.. It saved my day. Hahaha.. For the rest of my day, I did nothing but chatting.. FYP deadline was getting closer.. and I'm still not sure of what to choose :s Just if I have chosen the right Ureca project.. I might be able to continue happily my Ureca to FYP now.. but then.. well.. can’t expect everything to be smooth and perfect.. One lesson learnt is that.. I should avoid networking as much as possible.. hahaha.. Oh, and one more conclusion: I don’t like research XD

Ok, time to write email and confirm my FYP selection :)

Happy April Fool's Day! (Great job, Henry)
Erlin.D

No comments: