Back to Singapore, I needed to load back all my duties inside my head: FYP, Library work, redcross, ticketing for me and my sister, and so on so on.. @.@ The library thingy kept sticking in my mind.. I want to work.. to get experience and at the same time keep my photoshop in use. But then.. the boss and fyp thing make me worry.. somemore everyone seems so focus on FYP already.. why I haven’t even start yet! I wondered if the work will cost me my FYP.. And wonder if it will be suitable for me.. And also wondering about my coursework this semeseter.. I will still need to go back to medan for bro’s wedding and accompany sis during her tour on October.. I wonder if I will be overloading myself.. Pallls.. please help to comfort me.. >< haha.. anyway, I still reply a ‘yes’ for the offer at library.. the work will start this Monday. I felt guilty to you, FYP.. how how how.. @.@ *feel that myself is so noisy*
This library stuff caused me to stay awake until late at night for these 2 days. Hope to calm down myself soon… Afterall, I felt thankful to reach back sg at this time. I missed Nancy’s convocation, but I was still able to attend some other seniors’. Happy graduation to all of you… =D


Happy Graduation~Besides attending convocation, I hadn’t do much.. will try to start soon.. let see.. maybe RedCross video before my FYP. Btw, the hardcopy of the RedCross booklet is at my room already… glad XD
Welcoming the year or headaches,
Erlin.D
Oh yes, my flu stopped right after I stepped to Singapore =.= give me back my nasi padaaannngg T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment