Tuesday, wake up at 8, breakfast, and reached lab around lab. Both lab executives are on leave! So funny ^^; I stayed there until 11, went to CEO to take flyers, then went to library and start working. That day wasn’t much different: putting letter into envelope and helping them tiding up store room. Afterwards, have a quick lunch with henny, rin2 and handarmin @ can a. I ate from Moslem stall again.. (since the queue was shortest) afterwards, going for my first parallel lecture. Meet lotz of friends there. But then.. the lecture itself was boring! It’s because it’s only introduction? But anyway, the lecture gave me enough sign to drop the subject and take neural… but then.. If I’m to take neural.. I need to drop my prof comm.. in where I got the best tutor cum lecturer there: Aileen. In my trying to get my time table fixed, I went to meet Jessica. But sadly, that day I learnt that she isn’t a God that can fix my entire timetable problem. She need to do anything base on vacancy too. Anyway, since all the vacancies already full in SCE, she offered me 2 options. One is to take the prof comm from another school (bio eng, she said and I shocked) or to swap with my friend. I try to go with the second option. So, after the consultation, I went for index hunting.. It gave no result until around 10pm.. I was almost given up and started to think that parallel maybe not that bad.. However, not long after, Kok Heng suddenly sms me and said that one of his friend can swap with me. I was so happy =D But then, the index she had is taught by Susan.. (since prof comm got no exam, this factor is very very important) I asked but nobody know how susan like. After much consideration, I decided to take the chance. Praying that Susan is the reverse of Arlene.. or at least, far far away from Arlene’s… After settling all the popping up problems, I slept at 1..
Picture taking @ First Parallel Networks lecture.. (subject dropped T__T)
Wednesday, went to lab, settled my program, send email to Prof Yeo.. chat for a while with yongky, then went to work at library. My main reason to go to school actually is actually for Crypto’s make up lecture.. but in the end, the prof cancelled it! Eventually, I only attend 1 neural network class. Afterwards, went to lib to print stuff.. the queue is still super long. Lucky that the cash printing is shorter :D I was there for 1 hour, then went to meeting with winson, gigi, zhiwen, rina and calvin. We finished at almost 6, then went to have chicken chop.. (which is soo nyummyyyy.. o^.^o) after feeling full, we chitchat for 1 hour, then attend another red cross meeting.
This meeting was mostly about preparation for welcome tea, recruitment fair, AGM, etc etc.. I can’t believe that the time is eventually here! Recruitment fair is on this Monday.. wow. That’s fast… At the end of this month.. I am not longer a communications officer! One year has almost passed and I am (still) surviving! Yeaah =D looking forward for a great end..
Back to hall, settled some of the new tasks, then watched My name is earl until season 2 episode 20.. and went to slept around 2.30..
Thursday, saying b’day to singapore~ I celebrated it by not touching fyp at all. Hohoho.. (actually, didn’t have time to touch it) I spent my Thursday settling redcross and planning what I should do for the next week.. then write some blog.. I felt like I really got alot of thing to write.. seems like I need to back to my habit of writing a blog per day. Hahaha..
Looking forward to watch parade, live! (From TV),
Erlin.D
2 comments:
Mo tanya ya non..
..went to CEO to take flyers..
CEO? Salah ketik? ato memang ada tempat bernama CEO yang memang aku belon tau?
Picture taking @ First Parallel Networks lecture..
err... Parallel Networks? Parallel Processing ganti nama jadi Parallel Networks?
^^ met happy2 di final year deh.. dinikmati selagi bisa
looking forward to your everyday blog,
Arianto
Iya, ada tempat yg namanya CEO
Iya, nama subjectnya da berubah
Iya, iya, ngaku w salah ketik semua =.=
Post a Comment