Yesterday, I was studying at library. Too sleepy, I decided to go down to canteen to buy 2 cup of coffees. Didn’t drink Canteen A’s coffee for quite sometimes, I can’t remember what the price per cup. $0.25? $0.30? I only know that adding 2 cup covers will cost me another $0.10, but not sure about the price itself.
Confidently, I paid $0.70 to the seem-to-be-new staff. I asked her to help me cover the cup as well and asking for 2 small spoons. Since she didn’t return any change to me, I assumed that the coffee is $0.30, and I went back to library~
But then… when Winson paid me, I realized that the coffee is actually $0.35! I have cheated $0.10 from the drink stall.. might seems a small value, but it’s more than 10% of the price I should have paid.. I felt uneasy.. but somehow I didn’t brother to pay the $0.10 back to them… I drank the coffee and wish that I won’t get stomach ache afterwards.
+++
Today, I am not going to library.. so go to dapao for dinner. I went to can 14.. and stopped at the Chinese stall, which happened to be the only stall without any buyer. The seller looked very unfriendly (and seems to just have a bad day) but I didn’t care. I picked my usual 1 meat 2 vegetables… ready to pay $2.. but then… he charged me $2.6! I wanted to question him, but he really didn’t seem to be in a good mood… kept banging the dishes.... I was scared and hence just pay… After I paid, he just threw the packet to me. So rude! I went back to hall full with anger, questioning how could react like that.. no wonder he got no customer. Huh!
Upon eating the food (yes, I still have mood to eat no matter how angry I am) I then remember about my case yesterday… I cheated people.. hence being cheated back... =.= Karma is really powerful. I hope that this case has already even out my bad karma yesterday.. T__T so sorry, drink stall owner…
My name is Erlin, and I believe in Karma, too :p
Erlin.D
2 comments:
Your last sentence, was it inspired from "My name is Earl"? :p
Exactly! ^^
Post a Comment