Code Geass has a great story line.. a good example of how conflict can happen.. and when u can’t simply tell who is right or wrong. Each character has their own believe, their own innocence, as well as their own sins… Quite assembling human.. right?
After watching the anime, I think I know which character I am. I’m more to Suzaku type, a type of person who just follow the trend. Britannian or Japan, the important thing is how to survive. I know my own limitation, hence I won’t bother wasting energy trying to change back the world, like what Lelouch did. But anyway, usually it’s a Lelouch type of people that will be able to make big difference and get recognized.. (like in this anime, Lelouch is the main character, not Suzaku :p)

Code Geass: Lelouch and Suzaku
In short, the anime is worth watching.. Yet I wonder if it’s actually shonen.. they got the characteristic of shonen: robots, tactic, pretty girls. I dont mind about the preety girls part (;P) but I am a bit confused on what actually happening in the wars O.o I never really exposed to tactic world. Hahaha.. The end of the season 1, is as expected, full of question mark T_T I’m really looking forward to season 2.. oh dear CLAMP.. can’t u focus on 1 project instead of keep everything on hold? T_T When will TRC season III out as well? Hahaha…
Going to watch TRC OVA now~
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment