Monday, January 14, 2008

Sixth, Seventh and The End

The party on Friday was indeed fun.. However, I think I have unintentionally hurt some people with my blabber… I’m sorry about that… I’ll pay more attention to my words next time :x..

The group picture we took this time is quite unique in it’s own way.. It’s random sitting this time (because everyone lazy to move) but turn out that the result is quite nice.. (With no face being blocked this time! Finally!) Anyone notice the number of red tshirt? We have no clue why most of us have same idea of tshirt colour that day.. hahaha..


Happy B'day Ivana~

Back from the party, I recharged myself until 10 the next morning.. then do the usual house-keeping before going for the last meeting for BCC. It finished at 7pm.. then have a ‘grand’ dinner at canteen 13.. it’s really big portion.. even for my size.. +__+ (or my stomach getting smaller? ;P) It made me full until the next afternoon.. haha..


Seafood Hor Fun, Can 13, $3.00. Agree that the size is gigantic?

On Saturday, I wake up only at 12.. then continue to editing the BCC final report… then went to marina bay to meet Indra at 5.30.. I have already reserved my stomach for buffet dinner.. but then… we just know that all the restaurant were already CLOSED! Due to the IR construction. We don’t want to believe it, hence taking the bus, have a one round ride, before finally accept the bitter fact that there is no even one restaurant leave.. (we should have ask the bus driver in advance =.=)

Finally, we discuss on where to eat.. I suggested Carl Jr… but most people suggested Ajisen Ramen.. and they won T_T huhuhu… I wanted Carl.. but then.. I never tried out Ajisen as well.. so I went there as well =D.. it turned out that the food was nice.. and think about it now, most of us weren’t in our fittest condition at that time. Eating Carl Jr will make it severe. Thanks pals for beating my sinful appetite. :p.. haha..


Fighterz and a Celebrity at Ajisen Ramen


My Dinner: Baby Octopus, Volcano Ramen, and Green Tea

After the dinner, we went to Clarke Quay.. The night scene was very romantiiic there… too bad that my camera can’t capture the light well T_T.. It’s either too dark or too blur. Ok… Next camera must be able to handle this problem! (Start saving again..)

After walk, we reached back hostel around 11.30… shocked to see so many msn windows in my computer.. finally decided to leave some to be settled on Monday and slept at 1.30..

It ends my another-one-week-without-fyp blog
Erlin.D

Comments: When I started this blog, I never thought that I really will end this week without FYP T__T.. what a self-fulfilling prophecy… The daily blog will end here.. and I’ll be back to my weekly blog again.. haha.. wish that I really can start my fyp soon T_T

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm not a Fighterz

Unknown said...

Oh iya ya... wah Gung.. So sorry.. I treat you like our family already .. Forgot that you're "Celebrities" and not Fighterz. haha... Ok, w ralat dee~

Anonymous said...

=.=". Hahaha, tambah parah :S. Yg pertama jk only lah, dun treat it so seriously :P

Unknown said...

hahaha.. comment dari Yang Dipertuan Agung.. mana berani dianggap jokin :p Udah ah, skrg da keren~