Saturday, February 09, 2008

Ends of Holiday

Just finished up Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (I know it's a bit late). After reading to the last page, I still can't believe that it was the last page. There are still so many mysteries concealed ~.~... but the story is still a fiction after all, so I wont be searching too hard to find the answers. Haha..


Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow - Thanks Nancy for the book :p

I spotted one exciting phrase in the book, but I can’t remember what is the exact phrase and where it is located.. The moral of the phase was… Voldermort didn’t know about tales about Hallows.. which end up making quite a severe mistake by turning it to Horcrux. He should have been spending some time reading the fairy tales about Three Brothers rather than keeping all his time for the Dark Arts.

I assumed JK Rowling tried to tell us that we shouldn’t spent all our time studying… but must remember to read fictions as well.. :p Because sometimes the story made us learn much more than what we can seek from other sources.

Anyway, maybe I think too much… and maybe I just tried to find excuses for my own negligence of study over this few weeks =.= I hope I'll be back to my daily routine soon.. =]

So... Finally finished what I have started reading since Junior High School. I still remember the time where one of my friend was so enchanted and decided to type it all out in microsoft word to produce his own softcopy (He gave up half way though). Thinking back about it, I felt funny as we were still so naive back then, not knowing that there are lots of ebook available out there in the internet. hahaha...

Alright... To conclude, Harry Potter has quite influenced me. Thanks for such a great novel, J.K. Rowling =)

My idol is Hermione Granger throughout the 7 books~
Erlin.D

No comments: