Monday, May 26, 2008

Journey to China - End

Now, I come to the conclusion part :)

1. As mentioned before, I gained another 5kg in my stomach. I don't know what size I will be when I come back from Indonesia next month T_T

2. Despite being windy for most of the time, the weather there is very dry!! One day without lotion and I'm changing skin.

3. During the first few days, I showered 2 times although it was windy. Near the end of the holiday, I showered only once although it has been a hot tiring stinking day (blush)

4. Internet experience was quite bad. I manage to install the Windows Live Messenger at the end of my holiday, but I'm unsure that I install the Windows Service Pack 2 correctly. After all the effort, the laptop is still as slow like before. sigh T_T

5. I took more than 1000 photos.

6. I was sad to leave. I can't sleep during the flight back to singapore. I ended up watching Jumper during the flight. Unlike the previous flight, this flight was FULL! but the service was still satisfactory ^^ They gave me snack to accompany me through the night. hahaha.. The only bad part was that I sat beside a huge person, who sleep throughout the flight and listening to music. I can't make my way to toilet at all T__T

7. In the end, The holiday has been greater than expected. I believe that companions played a big part in it. Thanks so much my dear mum, to accompany me there. dear sister, to be so reliable all the time. bro-in-law, to be so supportive always. cute nephew, to create laugher whenever u are. Thanks all.

Now... Back to reality~
Erlin.D

No comments: