Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sayonara TB...

This must be my last post before going back to Singapore… Current weather is sunny, super hot. I remember I got aircon here… so I happily turned on the aircon~ less than 5 minutes, the aircon went off. Blackout. Can’t even open the fan.. This is worse than my hostel T_T… hahaha…

I’m going to Medan early in the morning tomorrow. Have already packed most of my stuff… Time passed really fast this holiday… still don’t want to go back to reality T_T Some of my friends are starting to work soon… Congratulations friends ^^ All the best for the first day! Remember me during your first salary pay :p

I didn’t do much at home… there is this funny chicken game called Pekka Kana 2 that I played through this holiday… I finished the game 4 years back, during my senior high school… and since the game is quite awesome (freeware, bug free, and most importantly, can be completed by me) I decided to play it again… btw, Pekka reminds me of Peko XD

Alright, this is just a short post. I’ll be back to sg on 19th June. My initial booking was 17th morning… then the valuair changes it to 18th night… then my sister doesn’t feel comfortable with evening time… so it ends up with 19th Morning ^^; hahaha…

Happy Father Day in advance,
Erlin.D

No comments: