Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3

It was love at the first sight.

I knew about it when my friend was considering of which to bring as his partner to London – an old loyal buddy, or a new slim one? I heard of how the new slim mesmerized him, but at that point of time, everything was merely a random talk...

Then I met it on the London training (my friend finally decided to bring both). Then I touched it. Then I saw how sharp it is. Then I just felt in love.

I was asking so much about it, thinking so much about it, looking at every possible occasion to meet it, but it was a full one year wait before I finally can say that it is mine…

Introducing my new love


Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3

Life has been much more colorful after its appearance. It has meet my family and I guess everyone just loves the way it acts. I don’t know how long this love will last, but for now, I just treasure the time we spent together :)

Thank you everyone who has made this happened. Thanks Mr K to introduce me to it. Thanks Mr W to join me in the hunting. Thanks Mr A to check it out when I almost lost hope.

And finally, thanks Dad for the final courage you gave that make me decided to pursue it.


First night @ Hurricane's Bar with family

Enjoying the honeymoon @ Sydney :)
ED

PS: No matter how much I sound wrong with being in love with it, please take note that it's still an 'it' for me. haha... :p

PS2: My proposal happened on 19th September, Changi Airport Terminal 3, with the engagement cost of SGD745. Sigh. I just hope that it's not high in maintenance.

2 comments:

姍姍 said...

Australia is nice, right? hahaha, I like Australia very much :D:D

Unknown said...

Yuup.. It's nice.. :D But I dont understand why everything is so expensive over here.. ><

...And I just experienced the worst dust storm ever today in Sydney... hahaha..