
The Panda is so fluffy ^^
After the whole day in Universal Studio, we had dinner at Baits before going back to home. I was all wet due to the Dino’s ride, and not feeling very well at night. After some consideration, I cancelled my Thursday flight back to Medan. I don’t want to go back and just spreading virus around my family. Good bye Nasi Padang :’( Good bye Nasi Goreng Pekantan :’( My Sate Padang :’( (and good bye $80 for the rescheduling fee. Haha..) I decided that it might be the best for me... as I have tons of stuff to do in SG too (including updating my abandoned blog) Plus the fact that I need to be fit to embrace my two-week-stack of work next week :)
On the last day of my brother in SG, we celebrated princess Aurelie b’day one day in advance, and then went to City hall for the last stop. Well, I sort of picking the wrong day for City Hall. Almost all the routes are inaccessible, thanks to the upcoming F1. We’re stuck in the traffic for so long, and it took forever to get a taxi. All in all, we still managed to accomplish our mission of seeing esplanade, touching fountain of wealth, having Indian’s fish head curry, buying some cloths, getting a digital frame, and reaching back hotel on time for the airport :)
Happy Birthday Princess Aurelie!
I can’t get away from Indian food!
The check-in in airport is a thrilling moment for all of us. With the luggage allowance of only 40 kg (for 2 people), my dear brother have at least 90 kg of luggage in total. Don’t ask me what they have bought. Haha.. Thanks God, the flight is not full on that day, and they meet a very kind two guys assisting them. Plus the charm of the princess, the luggage passed the check without overweight penalty. What a relief! I love Singapore Airlines! :D Muach.
… Till we meet again!
After the check-in, we have a goodbye hug and they went in to the departure hall, and I went to bugis for dinner (later on, I learnt that they again bought some perfume + liquor + food in the departure hall. Hah). Winson and I went to Nando’s for dinner, and then going back to Suntec because we left the thumbdrive in Harvey Norman when we tested the digital frame. The journey to and from Suntec was a nightmare due to the F1 preparation. I didn’t really want to remember it. I’m really sorry for all the troubles :( We started at 8.30 and reach back home only at almost 11pm.
First time at Nando’s! Love the peri-peri sauce :D
Thursday finally marks the real holiday for me :p I slept until 12 and started to tidy up my stuff through out the day. In addition, I did some laundry and swept off some dust from my blog. Haha. At night, we watch Ip Man 3, which was quite a nice movie, comparable to it's first and sequel.
Friday, I again slept until 12 (that’s the real me!) then start to mess around with pictures (burning, zipping, resizing, picking, sending, etc) and blog about the Japan trip. I washed my blanket but alas, it was raining hard and failed to dry T_T for night movie session, we went for Liar Game! Finally :D We were guessing from the very beginning that the 13th round will result in all red apples, and it really did. I like the ending where the old uncle actually returned the 1000 yen to her!
After the movie, I decided to tidy up my iPhone address book (which was one destroyed during the iphone upgrade) and didn’t stop until… 5am =_=’’ After cleaning up my contacts, I was left with 185 numbers which I deemed required. That’s all for my 23 years of life? The painful point was to put the birthday date in each of the contacts. Ha! Now I won’t forget any birthday! :D
Saturday, I slept until 12pm, then cleaned up the room & toilet before going for shower. It was raining when we wanted to go for lunch, so we decided to go for instant noodle :p after lunch, I felt sleepy (maybe due to medication), and slept until 5pm =.=’. I can’t believe how piggy I’m! There is no much time left for Saturday, so I just sent a mail to my sister, then went to Suntec to experience the sounds of F1. Man it was a torture for the ears *.* After dinner + some shopping, we came back and in time for the qualifying round (Thanks, Channel 5!) I like the TV seat much better, without rain and the sound. When the F1 is done, we continued with Big Bang Theory Season 3 (how I love September!) And slept after forwarding some photos to mum and dad.
Sunday, I woke up at 7.30 AM. Not that I'm finally enlighten for good sleeping habit and redeem myself overnight, but for a 2-month-planned ice cream making lesson! After doing some laundry, I headed to Tom’s Pallate for the lesson :) It was a 2-hrs lesson. 25 minutes of demo, 25 minutes of trying out, and another hour for tasting :D I like the last part the best :D haha... My lesson learnt? Making ice cream is not easy... and not cheap also (especially when you have funny flavour) So stop complaining about the price of the ice cream! After the class, we went to Ayam Penyet for lunch, then come back home at almost 4pm.

Despite the word 'common', I have none of the ingredients / utensils. Not my piece of cake T_T
I feel like sleeping now, but if I sleep... I don't know if I ever gonna wake up anymore today ><... so maybe I will just hold it until early evening... hmm.. which movie should I pick now? :P
F1 Final today!
ED
2 comments:
still got time to blog & movie marathon...so when will u go for the actual marathon? ;P
actual marathon... hmmm....
*lost for words.
Let be just be your faithful supporter till the time comes.
Go go go Cit!! Go for the GE Run!
Post a Comment