Of course, this is just one among hundreds of complain I have ever heard… but this specific one somehow knocked me quite hard. I have been working with 6 teams so far and I guess I have been the same painful person for all of them. I didn’t do it for the credit, I just want to help my team members... as my own way to thank them for their guidance so far. However, it turns out that it I don't really feel appreciated... even by the bosses around... and now I understand why.
Moral of the story? I don’t know... maybe do not scarify your life for something you’re not asked for… People might not appreciate that… or even worse, they might hate you because of that T_T I just realized how lousy I'm in this kind of relationship. Is this what we called office politic?
Ok, reflection aside, I had good time on this Wednesday off. On holiday eve, we celebrated Inche’s birthday at Bali Thai, West Mall. The dinner was at 7.30, but I arrived at 9.30pm... T_T I had a super bad luck with cab at that time. 4 people took over my potential cab. 4 CAB! And then I called 4 cab companies… all of them attended to me, give me 10 mins of music, then cut me off saying there is no cab around the area. !@#$@$. 4 CAB COMPANIES! Why cabs are such rare stuff? Maybe I should try the cab business also. Oh wait, I can’t drive.
Anyway, It was really sweet of them to order some fried rice for me. I was hungry and hence didn’t get a chance to take a pic of it, but it was nice :) After the dinner, we celebrated Inche’s B’day, and then went to McD for dessert and played Bang! Card game. It was a really fun game… It’s kind of similar to the police & thief card game that I knew off, but this has so much variation that you can really make your own sheriff story for each game. Our first and only game went on for 2 hours, and the story ended with Sheriff about to raise white flag, where suddenly the dynamite exploded and killed the Renegade. Good show, Fendi!
Happy Birthday, Che!
My Bang! Player Card
I didn’t manage to catch the last MRT, so Rina and I shared a taxi. Back home, I wasn't sleepy, so I continued watching “Just My Luck” (which was cut in the middle last week due to one and half hour black out). I slept at around 2.30 after the movie. Oh... if only luck can change that easily...
Wednesday, I woke up at 9.30 am, rolled until around 10 am, then got some breakfast before went out for lunch (note: the time difference between the meal was really slim) I met up with Tine, and then we went to Coffee Club for lunch. I never know the place served such a good lunch! I’m definitely coming back next time :) After the lunch, we went to watch Megamind :) Nice movie! And prior to that, there is a trailer to a Thai movie, which is so funny that I think I have to watch it! The movie title is “Hello Stranger”, shot in Korea. For those interested, you can watch the trailer from youtube :) It’s from the same producer as “Bangkok Traffic Love Story”, which trailer was awesome as well. Thai has such a brilliant taste in ads and movies. They played people emotion really well. Thumbs up!
Yongky’s Baby Pork Ribs. Must.Have.It.Next.Time

First Shrek, then Megamind. I wonder why dreamworks animation like to put ugly character as hero :p
We went to Kinokuniya @ Taka after the movie. Initially intended to get some book, but the queue was so long that we decided to come back other day. All because of the 3-days 20% off event. Sigh.
At night, I watched “21”, which is a movie about blackjack. I watched it half, then realized that it’s a 2 hours long movie! Decided to cut in to two part :)
11.30 PM now, time to sleep and embracing my Mon.. wait.. it’s Thursday tmrw!
PS: Penny from Big Bang Theory disappears on two episodes due to horsing incidents! Finally the mystery unveiled.
Happy Hari Raya Haji :)
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment