Anyway, the result is out and… well.. Some surprises but the majority remains :) Hope Singapore for an even better future! (Suddenly felt embarrassed as I know nothing about Indonesia’s politic) One think I'm surprised with is: Singapore actually SELLS accessories of the parties. Supporters have to buy for the flag, the pin, the umbrella, etc. In Indonesia, all are given for free (especially tshirt and flag). I don't think anyone will bring anything if they have to pay for it ^^;
OK, so much about my politic view :) Office is OK this week. My boss took MC on Wednesday, which was the busiest day of the week =__= Attending most of his calls and follow up on the items took almost half my day in office… In the end I had to stay late on Wed and Thurs, to make sure that I can run out before 7 on Friday.
This Friday, finally I managed to meet up with my AM's “mum, dad, and didi” for a drink near ORQ. I haven’t been visiting the area for soo long… so long that I got lost for 20 mins trying to look for the bar which was 3 minutes from my original location =__=.. Even though our conversation didn’t run very far from election topics, I’m still glad that we managed to catch up =) Good to hear that they are having a better work-life balance now :)
At night, I slept well after a pint of Erdinger, and woke up at 10am the next day. We were almost late for the movie at 11am at Bugis. Thanks that there are so many advertisements, we still made to catch the movie from the beginning :D We watched “Thor”, which was quite awesome. I like the character Thor, and I love Natalie Portman! I will definitely go for the Thor 2 :D Coincidentally, we watched the movie during election day... and the sacral hammer somehow reminded me of something. hahaha...
After the movie, we went for lunch at Food Junction, then I went to Cityhall to meet up with Glen, Jingxi, and Sapna. From 2 – 6pm, 4 of us were busy playing board games at Mind Café. We only managed to play some: Ingenious, Pandemic, Pay Day… and the time was already showing 5.30pm, which was too little to learn another new game :( In the end we played another round of Ingenious before heading for dinner. I must say that Chinese are really good with IQ games. Both Glen and Jingxi got top score in Ingenious.
Mind Cafe @ Funan Digital Mall - awesome games, friendly waiters, nice drinks, good companions :D
We had dinner at Paradise Inn, and then I went back home, watched election result for a while, then start to watch “The Lost Bladesman” until 12.30am before calling it a day.
Super filling dinner @ Paradise Inn
Sunday, I woke up at around 9am, then get ready for Badminton @ Jurong East. After the session, we had lunch and chatted until around 3pm before heading back home. Weather was unforgivingly hot these days, and I was really tempted to take taxi from Queenstown MRT to my place. It’s around 36 degrees outside. I kept drinking water until I feel bloated, but still feel thirsty and hot T_T no wonder there are so many people falling sick.
I’m enjoying the rest of the weekend… Next week my big big big boss is coming from Germany to Singapore. There are 1-1 session planned with him the coming Wednesday… and I have no idea what to discuss with him.
… and! There is a short gateaway planned for next weekend! Can’t wait :)
Happy Mother's Day! I love you, Mum :)
ED
2 comments:
Really great day.
how to last longer in bed | penis enlargement pills
Mothers day is very special for every human being.i would thank you for sharing great information with us.
How to last longer in bed | Erectile Dysfunction
Post a Comment