I admit that I'm not a vivid reader. I think this is the second time I visited Public Library - first one was at Bukit Batok West Mall - that was also a five minutes visit to check out the place.
Today, for one reason and another, I ended up studying at Public Library. It was surprisingly effective. There are quite a few of Secondary / JC / Uni student studying as well. It feels like NTU life all over agin, except the fact I'm much older than everyone else studying at the table =.='' Seriously. The girl in front of me looked like 15, but she was holding NUS lecture notes.
Overall, the Queenstown library was pretty quiet and comfortably cool - I really like the place! Someone I discovered that they have comics!! Maybe it's time I made my first borrowing from library :p
Till the next visit!
ED
Today, for one reason and another, I ended up studying at Public Library. It was surprisingly effective. There are quite a few of Secondary / JC / Uni student studying as well. It feels like NTU life all over agin, except the fact I'm much older than everyone else studying at the table =.='' Seriously. The girl in front of me looked like 15, but she was holding NUS lecture notes.
| The convenient 10 mins walk Library |
| Feel like reading all the books at the display |
Till the next visit!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment