Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Braaaaains!

I'm still addicted to PVZ2. These days, any cone on the road will reminds me of the cute Cone Zombie and I feel like taking one cone back.

Thinking about stealing the cones at the bus stop
I almost can't believe when I saw the Taco truck during lunch time. I didn't know yet what it was about, but I was ready to buy whatever they offered in the cute truck!

What's inside?
Turned out that they gave free taco or chips! Whoo.. I emptied my coins purse to donate to them. To make things even more excited, I saw my favourite cone zombie! Walking around looking really original with its cone... and office shoes? hahaha.. I almost hug him on the spot.

Cone Zombie!
They also have the other Character - what else if not the most important plant - the sun flower! But I feel that the flower is not as cute as the zombie. It doesn't have a hand which make it looked less animated.

Sun flower :D
The taco didn't taste great (lol!) but I had fun meeting the PVZ characters. I think it's a superb creative idea for a charity :D If only they have the pea shooter too!

Happy,
ED

No comments: