I haven't been taking proper picture these days. I went to 5 hours at Sentosa and took less than 30 pictures. What's wrong with me!!
 |
| My team! Taken from Photo Booth. Hahahahahaha |
Anyway, today is our Rec Club AGM. Well, it used to be called Dnd andAGM. But now that they did it in the morning, they have to remove the word DnD. Despite planned at 9am on a Saturday, it's still the most awaited event this year. We had it at Resort World Convention Center - I suspect that majority of the budget goes to renting the place and hence reduction in the lucky draw's prize. But I'm still pleased to get one tix of Universal Studio for the door prize XD.
 |
| Our Free Shuttle Bus to Resort World! |
The theme this year is Hawaian. I opened my wardrobe and can't believe that I have zero flowery cloth. None. All my cloths are solid colours. I decided to go with a dress, which totally didn't meet the standard of hawaian look =.=
 |
| Trying hard to instil bits of Hawaian with Galland |
 |
| Our table! during table game |
 |
| Buffet Lunch! It was decent |
I was quite engrossed with the whole event. There are so many familiar faces and I'm excited trying to see which one to talk to ^^; The event finish at 1pm and most of us went straight to the monorail. I don't think anyone actually used up the Universal Studio tix that day XD
 |
| With the pretty girls :D |
I reached back home at around 2pm and sleep like pig until 5pm. I don't know what happen to me T_T I eat and sleep like no tomorrow these days. After awake, I attended some go-live calls until 9pm, and now going to watch some movies :D
Yay it's only Sat!
ED
No comments:
Post a Comment