Crazy me.. yesterday i watched movie until 5.00 A.M.. All said that 'My little Bride' (A korean movie) is a very nice one.. So, i tried to watch it lo.. hum.. not a bad movie.. but i can't point out what make it so special? or maybe because i watched it with full of anger, so can't feel the beauty of the film.. huehehe.. I didn't satisfied with the film.. then i continued with FRIENDS.. don't know how many episodes i watched.. till i felt the peace, and then went to bed..
I wake up at 12.30.. Inche went to school at 8 A.M.. That's why lo. haha. when woke up.. i felt that i was really fool yesterday.. Why should i be mad just because that small stuff? seems like i just make the things harder for me.. I have to design. What else? that's all. I have to realized my job. I thought i was mad yesterday because I wasn't really ready to receive that 'hot critics' from my president... and because i thought the meeting went in a really inefficient way..
I have lecture at 15.30, so i went to school on 15.15. lucky me... It started to rain as i reached school.. pheeu.. just if i late like usual.. i will have to go by bus. haha.. when entering the SCE, i knocked my conselour door as i passed. I never wish that he will be inside. I have been looking for him, around 7x.. And now, when i was almost late for my CSC105 lecture, he answered 'come in..' .. weleeeh... So.. i have to go in lo.. he asked me to fill my grade, saying that my grade is good enough. ha! wait until he saw the 2 DI of my friend. hehe.. I rush to the lecture after that.. fortunately, the lecturer just started. ^_^
After the lecture of java, followed by econs. She is the best lecturer i ever met. I mean, yeah, i do doze up for a while, but, the way she explain the lesson.. wow.. simply great. her sound was very clear. She spoke very fast, yet easy to be listen and understand. almost can't take my eyes off from her. We didn't even have to take alook at the power point when she taught. It's slightly diffrent with the MC 102 business finance course i took yesterday. The lecturer is an old man, saying that he is a rich man, and just try to find a way to spent his time.. i barely hear anything in yesterday lecture.. (one of the main reason, he spoke without microphone!>< he is indian.)
We ate dinner together at canteen A after the lecture, then, went to library and printed out the GE's lecture notes. Arrived at room at 8.30. Inche came back not long after me. She was at school more than 12 hours today! wow.. she looked unwell these few days.. i hope she is ok... She is sleeping now.. but keep turning around.. and Ben just calling, telling that he was outside my room.. huahaha.. asking me to take the bread for morning, since he will be late. After that.. Tomy called.. (I hope i didn't wake inche up.. ><) confirming about tomorrow volunteer job.. 8.30A.M, Nanyang Audi.. better sleep rite now...
No comments:
Post a Comment