Hi... These days, i really can't control myself.. happy in a minute, and get mad in the next minute. Which one is wrong? My environment or I ? I go to school like usual at 8.30. Later, on 9.30, i went to library for printing. I was not feeling good already that time. Why? Agnes and I are the maincomm for PnP, but why seems like i'm the one to do all the task!? I design, I inform, I send, I print!!! Huh, last time we have a deal that i will only do the design, and the rest is her job. That's not very fair actually, because most of PnP job is design, but ok.. that's actually ok if she asked me to print it politely, not like force me to do that!!! I hate it!!! Why everyone seems to look down at me? Is there something wrong with my attitude, made everybody sees me as someone playable? Alrite, let me continue.. I've told her that i was really busy these day.. besides, i still have to design for the banner and poster, but she said, she wasn't around NTU, for today and tomorrow.. then, since the deadline is on saturday, she asked me to rush up. huh..
Well, printing A3 size isn't as easy as what i thought. It's cheap enough, yeah, $1.20, but the time, energy, and patience i wasted were really not worth it. When i entered the printing room and asked whether i can print the poster, all of them ignore me!! ARGGGH! later, i keep asking, then, she shout out.. "Hey, someone want to print out A3!".. just like that. i don't know what did it mean, so i waited for about 3 minutes... Nothing happen, no one care... I felt really stupid.. so i went out from the printing room, tried to calm down. later, i went back again to the printing room.. same like the time before, no one notice me.. Then, i asked again about the printing.. and unexpectingly.. she started to get mad at me.. She said, she asked me to wait for the person in charge to come and help me print out the poster, but.. when the person come out, I went to no where, now the person is gone already, you have to wait again. Grrrr.. I hated myself.. then, try to polite, i said sorry, and asked when will he come back? No reply.. Hellllloooo! I've lot of stuff to do so! you are not the only one who is busy!!! (Surely i didn't speak it out..) but, later, she answered that she can't make sure of anything, even can't give me an estimated time when will he come back. I really don't know what to do.. really feel bad that time.. then, i went out.. try to read text book, but nothing stick on my head. 15 minutes later, i went back again to the printing room, this time, asking the man one.. Still the same, he blamed me for not waiting. But, later, seems like he was pity with me.. (or maybe because i keep annyoing them.. he asked me to leave the phone, so later he can call me..) Thanx.
Alrite.. although they have treated my harshly.. really can't say much. waste my 2 hours for the 1.2 dollar printing.. tell you, The poster really didn't worth it. Later, i went to lecture, then go to logic design's free access... lots of stuff happened again there.. but i didn't want to mess up myself anymore.. then, i go back to library, trying to concentrate on my textbook.. Guess who suddenlly passed me. AGNES. The one said that she won't be at school, the one said that she didn't have time to do the printing.. I really down. Never felt being betrayed like this before. But, instead of say sorry to me, she just passed me, and said 'Wait, wait..' wew. I didn't know what vocab to be used to her. It will surely no harrh enough word for her. I don't know. I really can't trust her rite now... and she didn't feel have done anything wrong with me. wow.. Agnes.. you are a great liar.
Almost the end of my day. I got GE lecture until 7.30, then go to MLT (SIC nite), ate pasta, then went back to hall. What i got from being at library for 4 hours were a half done chapter of economy.. (I was supposed to read 3 chapter!) and a stupid poster. Can't calm myself down.. pretty hard. I hope Inche didn't scare of me.. Later, i went to library room to finish the chapter, then up and typing this blog... wanna sleep now.
Full of anger,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment