Escaped from the garang guni.. I begged my subcomm to go, but no one was willing too... so did I.. =P.. Early in the morning, Xue ping called me, asked whether i can join or not.. Actually i have planned to join, but then.. she said.. if you were too tired, never mind.. you can do your design.. your job was much already.. waaw.. thanx lot, vice pres... =D
Then.. i can wake up cheerfully.. Together with Inche, cleaned up our room.. fuuiih.. until 12.00.. then, ate my Indomie.. (olalala.. expired date is 8 feb.. still 2 packs left.. ).. After that, went to reading room.. not much i did this sunday..
On night, 6.30, I went to the blazers' meeting. There were some important issues that we really had to discuss. Ya.. Not a good news, but I was glad they brought it out. It was some about the fidelia, ocvia, fendy, and eric case... Geee... I totally have no idea what they were talking about at the first time.. ><.. well, after knew about it.. i felt we have to do many correction.. and improve. I really impressed with their seriousness about this friendship.. Two thumbs up for all of you. =).. Fortunately, My camera still had battery, after being used for close-up photos of Handy and Henry.. ^^' We eventually could picture our first meeting successfully.. Hip hip hurray, pnp! huahaha.. back to hall again.. it was about 10.15 already.. did the tutorial for Programming, wrote the log book, then slept.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment