Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Words from Lester

--- I didn't know whether to feel happy or sad... Should be happy because at least someone is appreciating my work.. (Although i kept complaning at the backside... ^^') and sad to realize that I'm not the only one feel that FOA committee bond isn't strong enough... below is the excerpt of the letter from our vice pres, Lester...

======
Hi all, Today is 1st Feb, 40 days to our event & many days since we have started out as a team. After so long, personally, i feel that morale is lacking in our committee lately, affected by the slow progress and setbacks. I am no motivator but i urge you to read my words. I will just be very frank with my words briefly. Our committee has not been strong in my views, mainly lacking in terms of cohesion and efficiency. Cohesion in the sense where attendance rates are not good and efficiency in the sense there's not much solid progress. It is worrying and i hope as committee main-commer you will feel the same worry as i do. Guess you all know our team functions as a whole. One person not doing his/her tasks slows the overall progress and i am sad to say that other than a few individuals, the rest of the committee, including me, are the 'burdens' within the team. Only P&P is our most efficient portfolio and i can briefly know who are the ones putting in huge efforts too. I guess me, xueping and christal need to bear huge responsibility for not handling our team well. I apologise to all of you for my incapability.
=======

The rest of the letter is to push n give us spirit... To say the truth, I myself also impressed by them. I think, they really did their best already.. well.. just hope that we can go through this... I'm really sleepy now.. Will try to sleep earlier today..

Cheerz,
Erlin.D

No comments: