..... It's better for British (U.K) to adopt the Euro? Anything will affect the dollar? and what others think about the Nike's way in employing staff?
And when i saw the third question about Mexico.. I closed the book hopelessly.. It took me almost forever to finish the two questions... Let just leave the third to Me of another day.. ><.. Enough for Me of today.. hahaha.. that's the MB218: International Financial Management. Have to admit that all the tutorial question are quite uptodate.. I did ever hear some of the cases recently, but i never really put a glance in it.. and now? hem.. gained alot of knowledge. I just know what Tony Blair had the dilemma between saying no or becoming the president.. i just know that U.K is United Kingdom, is different with US, and the people is called British.. I just know that their currency is Pound.. huahaha.. not a bad subject huh? Absolutely have to put alot of effort.. yoooooz.. I always have to cheerz myself more in Business's subject.. ><..
Let's talk about other :D
My day start around 8.30.. As usual, after alot of effort from Inche to wake me up. haha.. we have promised wisnu n kelvin to wait at hall6's bus stop at 9.15. Yep, we're goin to the fellowship =)..
Wisnu n Kelvin are punctual enough. We didn't take it to the consideration. When we reached the place, there are only about 3 people there.. quite contrast with its end, when about 30 people were there.. ^//^.. We started the introduction at around 10.. and then finished before 12, since some of the junior's still have to join GTD.
Finished with the fellowship, Blazers ate at Canteen 13. heem.. The local delight's stall is quite nyummnyy.. o^.^o.. quite delicious. After lunch, Inche n I went to hall 8 for a while, inspecting Jipau n Albert. huahaha.. just jokin. We chatted for about one hour, later.. went back to hall.. later.. studying.. later dining... later chattin.. later.. sleepy.. haha.. well.. quite sleepy liao rite now.. better to talk more another day.. haha.. i'm waitin for 12 o'clock.. want to be the first person to wish my sister a happy b'day. hehe... yeep, it's the time now!
Happy B'day yuyu!
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment