Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ureca... + Maincomm?

11th of August now. Today, I'm goin to have briefin on Ureca. I've promised the supervisor to start the project soon..

I have a whole nonstop lessons from 8.30 until 16.30 today, due to the make up tut of law. I also got MB218 tut today... The tut really almost brought me down. All the Economic, Accountancy, Banking finance or whatever students.. Apparently, their knowledge was simply one or two level higher. I can hardly understand what are they talkin, and can hardly speak a word in the class, while the tutor keep noting down the name of active speaker. ><... aiyooo.. i suddenly become a numb there. It really make me Thinks... Am I goin to pass this subject? haha... not, no only that.. but also some consideration.. After this 22 AU's (which is the first time i got 20+, last year only 18).. will it be a wise decision for me to take Ureca? It will take at least 10 hours of my weekly time. Can I? And how about the Publicity position i intended to run? If i really run for maincomm, i surely can't do it halfway. Then how about my lessons? I have three labs for this sem.. which means that i will have to do alot of self learning... Think think.. what will be a best decision for me? That's some of my thought... but, currently.. i'm still fine o.. hahaha.. yep, alot of things haven't start yet.. To be honest, i'm also curious of how will it turn out. ^^''.. Oh ya.. Happy National Day!! though it was 2 days ago. haha.. i truly enjoy the day.. I wear the brown contact lens the whole day, and no one notice it. huhu... btw, to add on, the contact lens isn't comfortable enough ><... my eyes keep dryin... oh ya.. back to topic, In the mornin, we have the Buddist's meeting. As usual, most of people came late, except for the seniors. haha.. eventually, we ended the meetin at around 2.. then went to eat together at can 2.. hehe... In the meetin, Freddy simply asked us to participate more in the activities, and told implicitly that they want to pass the club to us, they will just be a silent party.. well.. don't know... but there are the division of job already.. more to be covered in the friday's fellowship. =) Still on the National Day, Albert n I went to JP, simply just for having KFC. huahaha.. Too bad that the chicken smell like burnt.. bitter >< ><.. Thanx Albert for the icecream afterwards. It cured alot. haha.. well, afterall, the cheese fries is still as nice as usual ;D.. we reached home at around 10.30. Chattin for a while.. later.... ZzzzZzz...

Ok.. talkin about sleep, i think i have to sleep now.. it is 3.00.... Wonder why i'm still so fresh. haha..

I'm in Dean's List! (dreamin bo? :S),
Erlin.D

No comments: