Departed from Singapore today.. Woke up early in the morning, have a nice breakfast with Albert, then he went to his lab.. I myself went to library with fully-charged energy to finish my Christmas gift.. hahaha.. on last Saturday, I have test-printed them… on several different thickness paper.. So, today, I only need to do the finalization ^^.. Thank a lot to the librarian in the printing room.. they really really helped me alot.. from the printing with different paper, cutting, until the binding.. ^^;;.. I managed to finish it on time, on 12++.. :D :D.. happy happy.. later, both of us went to canteen 2.. have the last vege together before we went back. Then… I went back to hall6.. he went back to hall8.. I cleaned all the stuffs.. and he came to pick me on 3 o’clock.. exchange our Christmas gift.. Such a lovely frame n photo.. with a couple of nice Christmas CD.. huk huk.. Thanks a lot Albert :) love it so much..
Around 4.30, we began to set off… waiting at the bus stop, chattin n sleepin at MRT.. and we eventually reached Changi Airport.. We have a walk at the airport.. joking that if only the flight is delayed and we can have more time together… who knew that it is really happened ^^;;.. hahaha.. my flight got delay for half hour. We snapped several photos there.. and chattin while Albert was havin dinner at Burger King :D.. what a memorable evening.. thanks so much for accompanying me there ^^ ^^
I reached Medan around 8.. I managed to be among the first to queue in the counter.. but unlucky me.. I be among the last when I waiting for my luggage ><.. huk hukk.. but eventually, I could go out.. it was a bit rainy that time.. polonia was still the same.. looking for someone to pick me up.. lookin lookin.. eventually find my brother.. hua!? He is my older or younger brother? He looked younger than last 2 year ago.. hahaha.. stunned for a while, but then still be able to recognize him :P.. he is fat fat fat now. Reached the car, meet my mother n my sister in law, Li wen.. but she introduced herself to me as Yi wen? Whatever, first impression, she is soo sweet o^.^o.. My brother wanted to eat gado-gado Vietnam.. thus we rode to Tropicana.. My sisters were already there, along with their cute cute cute son.. my brother in law is also there.. hihihi.. as we reached, we began our dinner.. nyam nyamm itadakimasstaaaa :D
Reached my sister house at around 10.. fortunately there is no black out. As we rode home, some part of the road is so dark.. fuiiih.. after taking bath, chat for a while.. have a nice sleep… zzz zzz…
No comments:
Post a Comment