Today, 23 dec.. my brot n ‘sis in law’ have gone to medan.. plan to go to brastagi in the next day. Asking whether I want to go along.. well… I would love to go.. but ehem2.. ehem2… as a good sister, I should understand.. so I stay at home :P.. hahaha.. see you later at medan, brot :D.. thanx2 a lot yi wen.. for making such a nyummy sushi.. nyam2.. (Still can feel the taste) it was as great as the restaurant one. She said that she wanted to open a bakery shop at Sydney.. May your wish become true :D
We took a family picture the day before they went to medan.. Just if my big sister was here along.. the pics will be completed.. J I have transferred them to my brot’s laptop.. but not yet to the ipod.. urrgh, I didn’t really know how to use it yet.. don’t even know how to transfer the video yet.. ><… huk huk.. what is the format for video? Anyone? *silent..*.. well, will have more experiment with it later at Singapore :D… Thanx for the ipod video, btw… :P :P.. I like the black color, look so elegant ^^
Ups upss.. I have to go to shop now.. continue again lateerrr!!
Lalala,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment