I went to work again lazily on Friday. There was a lot of works to be done. I had planned to do OT. Surprisingly, I could finish them on time.. Finished the testing exactly 1 minute before 5pm.. but then.. suddenly didn’t feel like leaving, thus wrote logbook first for 1 hour before sending update email to supervisor and leave at 6++ XD..
Back to hall, I was thinking of continuing the Red Cross First Aid request page. Too bad that the server was down.. (it hasn’t been fixed yet until now) while I needed to update to database.. thus I’m still waiting to do the update.. gosh.. the calendar part was really hard >.<.. wish that it can actually get working. I has been trying to set up my own server in my computer.. but well.. 2 hours of trying and I haven’t managed to figure it out. Better to use my time to write some blog :p
Today I was going to CNY celebration at RCHD.. I just realized that it was only my second time there.. (first time is for Christmas celebration ^^;) The event was nice.. good job on Rina and Winson :D

Team members after the 'battle'. Theme: Red and White
Ladies and gentlemen who had been scared with my long long long blog, don’t worry. It ended here…. Cause I’m going to have dinner soon :p
Bye, week of slacking
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment