As I got email from IA committee, I email my supervisor I sent him the softcopy of DPA form as stated from the email. The next day, he replied and said he wanted the original one. And he alerted me to read the guidelines in logbook and keep the entries with dates. I was really lost hope ever since. T__T.. Wish that I will survive though.. And wont eventually tempt to play with him. (although I felt I already started it.. “Sure sir, you want original copy? How to pass to you? You’re at school on Saturday and Sunday, or you want me to take leave?)… I kinda amazed with my own stupid braveness..
Enough about the NTU tutor.. This week my project 4 is roughly done. I already started it since last week, and only managed to finish with OT until 9+ yesterday. Haha.. But in the middle of the project, I managed to settle the AppleScript problem and clear my project2. Yeah! ^^ Thanks a lot for the assistance, Alfon =) After that, I also have another chance to train my AppleScript by creating 4 phases for iPod automation.. AppleScript is quite nice, really. But not many people are using it, causing trouble when I was goggling for any help.. especially when it’s talking with SAPGUI. No example found yet until now. Sigh..
Why, I don’t have many thing to say this week.. (or because I’m actually sleepy now?) hahaha.. On Tuesday, we got Redcross Meeting @ TR. Mainly was discussing about Blood Challenge. It’s the time for blood donation again =D.. haha.. this time, again, we’re going to publicize through every possible channel: banner, flyer, mass mail, tribune, video, edventure, even boonlay mrt. Our target is 1000 donors this time. Will really be an achievement if we can break it ^^ After a short meeting, we move to can A and have supper together before going back =D
Friday is the first time I took overtime until so late.. it was 9 man.. But I really didn’t feel good to keep this ‘delayed’ work until next Monday. Haha.. The company aircon was closed automatically at 7pm… Alfons leave at 7++ (“really, you can finish it on Monday.. sigh.. feel like abuse you” lol) At around 7.30, the whole office was almost empty. I was somehow scared that time. Around 8pm, I began to feel uneasy.. in the sense that I can’t work calmly and my brain started to lose focus (not too sure if it was due to hungry stomach :p) I put off my earphone and opened speaker instead. But the speaker was so soft.. so I tried to find the volume control.. clicking one button on the keyboard and alas, it was set to max volume!! Felt that I can feel my heart jump out that time. Come to worst, I don’t know how to lower the volume.. I was really really panic... and eventually ended up I connect my earphone to the computer again, and troubleshot how to lower the volume.. took 5 minutes to figure it out. Mac, oh Mac. Later, I continue with my project.. and got evil mind to print at company printer. Hahaha.. but too bad it was out of paper.. sigh T__T..
I reached NTU around 10.30.. directly went to Can A to support Vera for prez of GTD9 nomination. The voting hasn’t started yet, but the registration is closed L.. so sad. Eventually I stayed there to chit chat with friends. Thanks to Calvin for his help in transferring the iPod money to Alfon.. (yes, Jess and Handarmin bought new iPod with 15% discount from supervisor ^^) and thanks so much Jess & Medy.. the spaghetti was really really excellent ^^.. hahaha.. After dinner, the voting was about to begin. I waited for the voting.. then went back to hall together with all of them. Friday night, tired, but didn’t want to just sleep.. thus eventually do browsing until 1++ before slept until 9.30 for the next day ^^;
Saturday, I didn’t do much. Enjoying weekend without lab, tutorial and assignment was really different ^^ but I can not get out from logbook, Datta, and ureca. Dooh.. ^^;.. hahaha.. The good thing is that 1 month already passed.. and 18 weeks to go. Yeah! Hahaa.. Did some designing for Redcross too.. but not really satisfied with the result >.<.. now is 11pm.. maybe watch deathnote 16 first before going to sleep.. fufufu..

Whoever read this blog is bound to participate during Blood Challenge :p
Looking forward for (pirated) Window Vista,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment