Around 1 month ago, I remembered that I complained about all the routine I had to go through everyday.. And now, I can’t be more thankful that I eventually back to my everyday life ^^ human just never satisfied with what they have, eh? Only after they experienced the bad time, they can then appreciate the good time. I feel that it’s quite true…
The bus-taken order somehow reflects how well my lifestyle is. This week is 2-2-2-4-1. And for the first time this month, I manage to get the weekend-Today, which is a very thick one XD (that’s why it’s given out very fast)
My Monday was a bit messy. Michiko was eventually back to Singapore… while I was still in her cubicle T_T quite weird when early in the morning, she arrived and I sat together with her, as I didn’t know where I should move. I waited for Alfon to come, then told him about it.. Alfon then moved me to Hiromi’s place, as Hiromi was on maternity leave. Not long after the move, Alfon came, apologized, and asked me to move back to the same cubicle with Michiko.. Since Hiromi’s place was actually going to be occupied soon, too.. sigh.. T_T I wanted downstairs… but Alfon said that downstairs are all occupied too. Not a lie. Today there are 6 new interns from NUS coming in. the first one introduced to me was called Diana. Sigh. I was surprise, needed to quickly change and introduce myself as Erlin instead. haha.. the second one is a vietnamise. She looked familiar.. oh yes. I met her during the RedCross Common Orientation XD… It’s really a small world afterall. Haha.. she also still remember me. The other one is a china man.. while I never really met the rest..
When I was going for lunch, Jasmine told me that her supervisor got a new intern too, called Erwin.. didn’t have last name, but his surname is Liong.. Haa!? 4th Erwin and 2nd Erwin Liong I know.. haha.. XD Jasmine told me that he is also from Indonesia. Huh? He really didn’t have the face. Dig down further, found out that he is from Medan! ... went further, he was Medy’s friend at Singapore Poly. =.= Again, this is a small world after all. Haha.. That day, we went for lunch in full team. I sort of tried to run from team this time. Alfon rejected my pay for the Friday $11.55 meal T_T The best way not to let him treat is to hide as far as possible. Haha.. My Monday is quite nice. I figure out that my secure token is still working, Kim Hui receipt’s is settled, and I got back my mobile phone v^^v although I need to queue for 3 hours at woodlands T_T
Tuesday, I started to do log book again.. As my phone was back, I continued my project after enhancement to other projects. The rest already start the documentation.. while I am still in research phase.. >< feel quite left behind. Haha. Tuesday was so-so.. Apart from that, I felt that I did thing too slow. Is it only my feeling? But Alfon also kept asking me of what I was doing.. I think I’m really slow.. T_T anyway, that day, after some discussion, I decided to give a try to learn COCOA. I totally know nothing about COCOA.. so I tried to follow the tutorial from apple. It’s so weird that they didn’t start the lesson by teaching us how to echo “Hello World”. Instead, they taught how to build an application.. After trying to understand it for 3 hours, I searched through Wiki to know more about COCOA… “It is Objective-C”. I lost my hope to learn COCOA as I see the word “C”. Told my sup honestly that I’m allergic with C.. lucky that he understood and gave me a new challenge instead: Dealing with AppleScript, combining it with PHP and MySQL database… for Korean language. Trust me; the mixed encoding in those different environments is good enough to keep me occupied for this whole week and next week.
Wednesday, I spent some time on the research before moved down to help Loy with his program. Yup, Loy’s supervisor request my supervisor to let me help Loy in his development (confusing, huh? :p) but then.. my supervisor didn’t seem to be very happy when I said that loy requested for my help at that time. I went down only after a lot of interrogation. I think I know why.. I didn’t tackle my project well too.. How you suppose to help other while urs was in a mess? >< Anyway, I was down there until 6++ before going back together with the rest.. Plan to eat KFC together at JP.. so sorry Loy that I refused to eat it at Ang Mo Kio Center.. felt guilty that u eventually didn’t join us :( But then.. as I reached KFC.. I forgot all my guiltiness XD hahaha.. Very happy to see KFC.. more surprised that Imam planned to treat us for the KFC.. and even topped it up with cheese fries for us + chicken wings.. nyo.. Thx so much.. Really full and touch.. XD Congratz fro your sweet 21st.. (eh?) hahaha.. may you achieve what you want for your future v^^v.. I did a very little chunk of report that night.. i didn't know how, but Yun Fei knew that i was taking his report, and inform Jasmine about it.. oh.. quite embrassed that i didn't ask for his permission ^^; I slept at 12 that day...
.. which eventually caused me to be late on Thursday ^^; hahaha.. wake up only when my roomie alarm is ringing at 6.20.. (thanks Che) I sort of lose my panic as I get too used to it last week =.= Went for a quick shower and run down for bus, I still miss the third one T_T.. surprisingly, this time no one is taking third bus.. boly was taking first bus while helios was taking 2nd bus.. I be the champion by taking 4th.. haha.. that day, eventually helios got time to bring his mobile to nokia service center.. he didn’t even need to wait for his turn T_T why is it so.. sigh.. I have lunch with team again today.. Eat at somewhere near Ang Mo Kio center.. Surprisingly, the guys didn’t talk about politic this time, but about the games. Ok, too bad that I never played game.. so it’s still the same alien languages for m e. T_T they also talked about movie and tv series.. which I also blur.. sigh.. why they didn’t just talk about food? Hahaha.. XD just joking.. anyway, in the end, Alfon asked me to copy Heroes for him.. hahaha.. my pleasure :P talking about copy, I’m still waiting for Zhang Fan’s Friends series.. he seemed to disappear in these 2 days.. Cant contact him too, as he just lost his mobile >.<
Friday, I start my day with a cold coffee.. cold? no, not because I put ice on it, but I realized that the hot water dispenser was broken only when I filled up my cup. Sigh.. I tried very hard to stir the coffee.. after all, the taste wasn’t that bad :p haha.. Michiko-san arrived after my coffee break... so I need to revoke my attention to slack T_T she was a very hardworking person.. I saw a lot of testimonial from her friends, all written in a big card with some drawing.. she also had a lot of cute things.. Exactly like what we usually saw in manga comics.. oh.. I really want to feel how is it in Japan.. it looks very cool XD One day, I must visit japan and met naoko takeuchi :p :p just kidding.. after those day dreaming.. I went back to reality.. working with the korean characters @.@... went back only at 6.30.. reached hostel at 8.. have noodle as dinner, then chatted until 12 before going to sleep.. it’s not cool at all.. very different from the day dream =.= haha..
Saturday.. haven’t done anything much today.. must continue with my booklet again soon. Tomorrow will be report.. plan to go somewhere to do it as there will be no electricity tmrw.. Hope that I can start my ureca by next week.. IA is ending in 4 weeks time.. I really haven’t prepared for the final presentation yet T_T.. how to prepare.. even the development isn’t done yet. 3 more projects to go…
Sunny Saturday,
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment