Thursday, May 31, 2007

Last Post?

I was stress up on Saturday ^^; as the result of it, I finished watching heroes episode 2 (episode, not season) and started to watch fumofu.. They were right.. fumofu is very funny XD.. haha.. On Sunday, I didn’t do anything but watching and chatting. I watched Pirate of Carrabian 1 with roomie.. such a nice movie.. lucky there was subtitle along.. thanx to Helios for it.. :p

As now is counting down to the end of IA, the mood to work is really not there =.= I slept at almost 12, wake up at 6, felt very unmotivated, got 2nd bus.. didn’t know what to do… so try to sleep although I felt quite awake. Reached office, don’t feel like start coding (although I need to update Alfon later) and started browsing instead =.= Browsing until around 8.30, then start my day.. felt unmotivated for the whole day.. I’m not sure why… Maybe because the work is sort of repetitive now? I finished the project at 4.. after showed it to Alfon, he didn’t give anymore feedback. Instead, he asked me to think of enhancement myself T__T I don’t like to THINK.. somemore because I don’t really understand what they want… how to enhance? >__< __=" he">

I went back at 6 plus.. then stopped at Fair Price looking for chocolates. Thanks for the advice, Che.. I eventually bought 2 boxes of ferraro roche for the farawell gift.. then, buy bread and cheese.. I’m bored with margarine, really ^^; Back to hostel, I tried the bread + cheese and put it in oven.. It melt nicely.. and when I tasted it.. OMG… that was my most delicious bread creation so far XD.. I love it a lot.. I should have tried it since the very beginning. I finished 2 slices of cheese that day.. ^^; after that, continued with my booklet, chatting, and slept at 11.30 after smsing Happy B’day to Helios…

Next day, wake up at 6.. still felt very unmotivated although I got my work at office (yeah, to think of don’t-know-what improvement) Had my usual routine, reach bus stop at 6.25, but the second bus had already left!! Whatt!? That was cruel.. it usually left only at 6.30.. T__T so eventually, wait for third bus, which isn’t doubledecker.. and it was very very crowded when we reached boonlay. Seems like a lot of people was left by the second bus.. haha.. I slept at MRT soundly until yio cu kang (thanks helios for waking me up) and then.. we still managed to get the Today’s paper! Unbelievable :p haha.. Then reached office.. start my routine of saying morning to security guard (because no permanent staff was that friendly), making coffee, browsing, then working.. I started to open my iChat that day.. and sort of addicted to it XD.. however, it didn’t last long.. my boss kept coming back and caught me on iChat.. then as last warning, he sat with me for 2 hours.. so eventually, I decide not to on it anymore.. haha.. There were problem with the GSM remote.. it didn’t work at my boss laptop.. that cause another headache for the day. I left office at 5.30, since I had promise Calvin to take the bodyshop that day. When I reached boonlay, Calvin alerted me that my shoelaces was loosened.. But since I was taking too many stuff, I said that I would just tie it at bus. Eventually? My shoelace stuck at the elevator!! At first I tot someone was steping on that.. then when I realized it.. it was too late.. It was very crowded that time, and I really causde a mess =___=.. it stucked for almost 30 seconds, and I pulled until my shoes was eventually torn and I can get off. Sorry for all the passenger, and thanks to one auntie who conformed me by saying ‘that’s alrite.. don’t worry..’ it had really been comforted me. My leg was still hurt when I reached can A at 7… then talked with Medy for 20 minutes, went back hall to eat bread because can A was already closed :’( I wanted western.. was so happy when I saw that it was still opened when I reached.. I should have dapao before.. sigh.. After finished passing the body shop things to friends, I started to ask regarding the accommodation at US. Hope that we’ll still have placed to stay there.. Finished with 1 page of booklet, then went to sleep at 11.. That day was quite a mess.

I wake up abit late on Wednesday. And again, the second bus left me!! Something is wrong with the bus, seriously. It was 5 minutes earlier than usual. The difference meant a lot on early morning, k. Because I was late for 1 minute, I eventually need to wait for another 10 minutes for the third bus.. sigh.. T__T Calvin was also going early, since he can’t sleep well last night. Haha. I reached Yio Cu Kang at 7.50.. no more newspaper.. T_T.. then walked to office.. then started my day.. Gosh, I’m quite bored already.. lucky that’s it’s going to finish soon.. T_T I tested the GSM remote at different Mac version: iMac, MacBookPro, PowerBook, etc, before come to the conclusion that it was compability issue with the MacBookPro.. too bad.. so I will need to figure out what to do with it.. sigh.. And also the testing of email service. The max capability is 250 email in one shot.. instead of 10,000 like what he wanted.. seems like I didn’t have any good news for him in this few weeks. He asked me to change it to linux script. Then he also asked me to research and implemement SMS gateway, enhance the applescript, improve the interface of my project, documentation, etc.. How many days he thought I had? It really made me felt unfair when I saw others has already been playing around.. while I still go out at office only at 7 :( I hoped that I can survive..


Back to NTU, I went directly to Medy’s room. Yup, we needed to apply for accomodation. It was only 1 week to go, and we haven’t get a place to stay yet. +__+ We’re so confused with the lack of vacancy.. and added on with the stupid javascript that didn’t allow us to booked, we spent more than 2 hours on it.. Worse, when we’re experimenting on how to made it works, we successfully booked it! But it was on the wrong date. T__T It lead to another problem. Back from Helios B’day celebration, I went back to Medy’s place, settling the room together, then went back to hostel.. tired.. I had been so sleepy this whole day T_T but then, I remembered that I still have things to do.. eventually slept only at 3..





Happy 21st B'day, Helios!

Wake up at almost 12 for the next day. Lunch, then watch Pirates II with roomie.. Nice movie :D now I felt that I wanted to watch Pirates III at cinema.. but almost all people watched already.. T_T pirates, anyone?

One more week to US.. and I haven’t started to pack yet. With the current work load that my supervisor gave me.. seems like this will be my last blog until I back from there…

Till then…
Erlin.D

No comments: