I can't say that I enjoyed my Sunday.. :( That would be my last weekend before I fly off.. This is one of the rare occassion when I felt not satisfied with what I had done.. Felt that there were just so many things I had missed out.. I want to watch Just Follow Law with the rest like what I had promised.. I want to go watch Pirates of Carrabien 3 with friends.. I want to relax, enjoy the Singapore Great Sale Shopping with others... I want to have one dinner with all fellows IA mates before we go off.. I want to test out the new KFC.. I want to.. do alot of things with friends.. By the time I came back to Singapore, I know most of them will have gone back to Indonesia.. Now I sort of regret that I didn't plan my stuff well T_T
..Ok, back to the story.
At least I got some task done. After those, I had dinner together with others.. before going back, chatting, and went to sleep.. Couldn't sleep well and had nightmare on Sunday: I messed out my project and Alfon was dissapointed, even angry.. blamed me and asked me to extend and called Apple to redraw my WWDC ticket ^^; when it went too extreme, I woke up... just 2 seconds before my alarm rang.. Then went to shower. Still have quite alot of time, so I tidied up my hanged cloths, had 4 slices of bread (with cheese and Mr.Potato crips topping) before went down for 2nd bus. Reach Ang Mo Kio earlier than usual.. Then went to office unmotivatedly.
When I reached, find a cute handphone accessories at my desk.. That was from Kim Hui, my boss' boss who just back from holiday @ Korea.. Thx so much ^_^ Brighten up abit of my day... Then I started to do total reformation with my project.. which included alot of javascript and structure change.. I hate it.. very tedious T_T At around 10, Jasmine came and gave me a sourvernir too: Keychain from ocean park at Hong Kong.. Kawaaii~ Thanx so much Jasmine.. and eventually, you're back!! I missed you lotz.. guys didn't know how to gossip during lunch time. hahaha.. She looked fresh.. and white as usual, although she said that she almost burnt there =__= It was raining just when we're going for lunch.. so we lunched at cafee. As expected, the queue was super long. I was having a $3.5 Claypot Chicken Rice... It was really very nice! (and expensive..)
After lunch, I went to Jasmine's cubicle to see some of her vacation photos.. geeezz.. It was very nice... especially the mickey train to disneyland.. I wanted to go too XD.. I back to cubicle at 1++.. When I was stress up, Jasmine was back with dragon beard candy.. it tasted nice o^.^o... Seems like my monday wasn't as bad as expected?
But then, I really need to spend alot of effort to make my program handling the huge email sending.. (>10,000). It took 5 minutes to send 100 emails. then for 10000? I bet you wont believe your calculation.. Anyway, I never succeed yet.. It always got error in different stages.. but when I retry, the error dissapeared and popped out at other place.. Eventually, I really need to implement the brute force inside my code: while (fail) create new object, try again until success!! The recommended programming is actually: if(fail) then report error and exit. I just wish that the infinite loop wont happen.. because I also set the time out to infinite.. (or else it will be timeout in 30 seconds) Quite an unsecure tool, huh? ^^;
I continued testing and debugging until 5++.. then Alfon came and the first word is: "You look stress!" :S was it written so clear on my face? Hope that last night dream wont became true. I replied "not really" to him.. (because I'll be lying if I said "No, I'm very happy") yet, my answered has already triggered his question if I was really honest.. ^^; He said that he would be ok to drop my project if I found it too stressing.. Since it is my last week here already. He even gave me choice whether for me to have another presentation or cancel it. "Where else will you get this kind of supervisor?" he joked.. haha.. Ok Alfon.. Thanks alot.. I'll do my best for this project =)
He left me 5 minutes before 6, asked me to go back soon.. An order that I wouldn't reject :p When I started packing.. Loy came asked something.. eventually went back only at 6.30 ^^; As expected, I reached at 8++.. Oh, I met Jipau at JP, he said that he just back from NTU, swimming.. ha.. ^^;;.. On my way waiting for bus, meet Ankur Patil.. So he worked at Exxon.. He said that he will be going to California for summer study.. Last time, I remember Handy was also applying... Why is it so popular all in sudden? haha..
Back to hostel, I showered, had instant noodle as dinner while helping calvin to edit abit of the Vibrant Blood tshirt design. The design was very nice.. Professional artist is really different! The editing finished in half hour.. but the stressful part was in the sending. My attachment kept bounce back to me!! Eventually, after an hour and 6th tried from outlook, msn, yahoo, webmail... Calvin can successfully received it. ^^; Finished with the photoshop, went to Ari's place to return the logbook.. The plan was to make my table more spacious.. but I eventually brought back a box of lecture notes in exchange.. The reverse turned out ^^; Seems like I needed to think of other way to empty my room. Back to room, dealt with booklet for awhile.. then reading blog before went to sleep at 11++..
Tuesday, very sleepy.. blamed myself to read blog until late yesterday ^^; wake up, showered, had my last slices of bread with cheese, then took second bus. As usual, it came earlier by 3minutes.. lucky that I was prepared :p.. As I reached MRT, heard someone calling, surprised to find the cause of my sleepiness infront of me (yes, yesterday I was reading suhu's blog.. too interesting that I can't stop reading before finished it ^^;) Had some proud feeling to meet the great writer (I hope that I'm still normal ^^;) Stopped at Jurong East, I managed to get corner seat.. so did Lily.. then slept again until I reached Yio Cu Kang.. I really should have brought jacket.. it was cool at MRT T_T..
I reached even earlier today: several minutes before 7.30!! Oh gosh. Of course, getting newspaper is no longer a problem. I even need to queue waiting for it now ^^; Reached office super early.. Shocked again when Erwin popped up to greeted good morning.. (Maybe partly because I was browsing and thought that it was my boss) Afterwards, I made my daily glass of coffee.. and continued with testing. Fixed some more bugs inside the program. Then test it from the morning... and still haven't finished until 6pm =__= boring boring boring.. sleepy sleepy sleepy.. I actually still need to do more enhancement and documentation.. but then the testing took all my poor laptop resource... so.. I told Alfon that i went down to level 2 to use the testing server. I just finished doing 1 of the 5 enhancements when Alfon suddenly iChat me, request for the heartbeat pulse clip. Hue? I dont really understand it, but i know it will be hard. And I was right.. It wasn't something that i can find easily from youtube.. and let say i found it, I will still need others help to convert it to other format .. frankly speaking.. this kind of thing bother me more than my project.. because I'm not experience with it at all T__T Eventually, I spent my whole afternoon looking for the clip (sorry to trouble you all, my friends..) Thanks loy for the clip at last.. I should have told you from the very beginning.. muahaha.. after asking liao liang help to convert, sent it to Alfon, I went back to my testing. It was stil running! So I took printscreen of the last state, surrendered, and went back. Slept at 12 because kept failing in burning CD T__T
Wednesday, be wiser to do the testing using ethernet instead of wireless. Can you imagine, the whole thing finished in less than 1 hour! Now I know the difference between them.. haha.. Had lunch all together at Tech Point.. It was full team member le! Imam, Liao Liang, Loy, Zhang Fan and Me.. along with Ha Lian, Jasmine and Erwin.. And on our way there, we met other NUS people.. so eventually, it was 13 of us. 6 of them wear white shirt on that day. We joked and related it with the new ghost movie: Man in white. hahaha.. I wonder if the movie is nice? We finished lunch at 1.. Liao liang rushed back for presentation.. Me was slacking for sometimes, taking picture with Jasmine and Erwin. Swati helped us to take pics.. and said "You look so happy today!" when I said that I actuallly quite sad...: "Come oon, you can't hide the happiness!" hahaha.. swati is very nice.. and very pretty.. I like to see her ^__^ Thank Swati~ After the 5 minutes phototaking session, they went back to work, and I went back for testing.
My testing finished at 5.30.. eventually.. I can say that my project is all finished! 12 projects in this 6 months.. with several scripts and other thing.. (e.g: typing boss' boss' medical claim-even boss'boss'friend's one, looking for chicken little video clip, creating poster, etc XD) I will miss my time here.. I went back to JP, having KFC dinner with my roomie~ We're teesting the new Miso crunch from KFC. Tell you that it's a must try! It was very nice XD Cheaper, and with green tea as the drink ^^ The long queue definitely worth it. muahaha.. I got my cheese fries as usual too.. eventually, KFC meal before I fly off.. We finished dinner almost 8.30.. went back to hostel, settling some stuff, then went to sleep at 11++..
KFC new menu: Miso Crunch
Thursday, still went early despite having nothing to do there.. Reached there, had my cup of coffee.. stared at my desktop for few minutes, then received an invitation from Jasmine for breakfast.. ^^ Have a nice one hour breakfast, then back and open my msn messenger. Alfon popped up all in sudden and it was too late for me to hide my messenger.. T__T lucky that he wasn't angry.. but he gave me a new task to design email templates.. hmm.. without photoshop and dreamweaver.. I hope that I can make it ^^; Then, he (eventually) remembered about the Heroes. Since I needed fast internet connection to share it, he gave me choice to sit in his cubicle (because he got router) or to move downstairs and use the testing server's connection. I picked second one.. XD.. So I moved down~ at almost 11, I went up to celebrate Janet's b'day.. Probably the last b'day I will be able to celebrate here.. Surely I will miss the time. Finished with b'day celebration, I went down, took some pictures with others, then back to work on templates. At 5++, my computer suddenly can't work.. fixed until around 5.30, Calvin came to take the CD I burnt. Around 6++, my computer worked again.. Calvin MSN me, saying that... The CD case was empty!!! That's really lammeee T__T I tried to open it yesterday to check if it worked perfectly.. then I forgot to put it back.. lousy lousy lousy.. XD I went back at around 6.40.. Reached JP almost 7.30.. just in time to catch the rest for another KFC XD nice~ We gossiped alot.. and back only at 10 =.=..
Back to hostel, I packed, sent the vb pics to calvin, transfer office pics to compie, blog, and.. going to sleep soon.. Tomorrow is my last day.. I hope that I didn't wake up late.. it's already 1am now ^^;
Can I ask the time to stop here?
Erlin.D
No comments:
Post a Comment